• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Don't quite understand the controversy surrounding Stan. Stan isn't a bad character. He's just unattractive, overweight, and hides in a dark room masturbating. I imagine most guys on this forum are like that...
Well then you clearly have not read their posts. All the Stan haters are 6'4" tall, built of solid muscle, have 12" dicks, and spend their free time making paper mache with supermodels using $100 bills and semen. I mean, none of them would be exaggerating... right?

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
I mean, masturbation alone is known to negatively affect eyesight, don't need to add to that with the poor lighting. :whistle::coffee:
I had to look this one up. Turns out it's debunked. Over doing it might cause pain on the genitals, or give you some form of joint pain on the wrist, but your eyes will be fine.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ffive
Dec 9, 2018
It's been around 5 months since last update I believe - I'd expect chapter 11 coming sooner than later. Could anyone who follows her weekly reports estimate when we're expecting the next update? 1 month or maybe another 5 months?

Reactions: Balsamic

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
It's been around 5 months since last update I believe - I'd expect chapter 11 coming sooner than later. Could anyone who follows her weekly reports estimate when we're expecting the next update? 1 month or maybe another 5 months?
Could be out as early as May based on status reports or June at very latest for the pessimistic. Eva's improved workflow & hired more staff, so hopefully no more of the sort of waits like we had for chapter 10.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I'm not comfortable with the "good girl" Stan path because it's too much of an incel fantasy: the incel who hooks up with an attractive woman simply because he's a dogged nice guy.
Wasn't there talk of some self-improvement or personal growth to make it more believable? I could of sworn it mentioned here. Stan, for me, is very much an ancillary character, but I always enjoy a story with character development.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wasn't there talk of some self-improvement or personal growth to make it more believable? I could of sworn it mentioned here. Stan, for me, is very much an ancillary character, but I always enjoy a story with character development.
Yes, Lena has to work a bit on Stan's social skills in the first place before things even take off and, even then, she's merely not turning him down outright but giving him a chance to spend some time together as friends, in order to actually get to know each other. Stan isn't hooking up with anything but his palm yet.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes, Lena has to work a bit on Stan's social skills in the first place before things even take off and, even then, she's merely not turning him down outright but giving him a chance to spend some time together as friends, in order to actually get to know each other. Stan isn't hooking up with anything but his palm yet.
Thanks for expanding upon that. Like I said, Stan is very much on the periphery. I do have to say, I am a bit miffed that Eva took the time to rewrite Stan, but didn't introduce lesbian content earlier. It is a bit barren if you reject all the males' attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homemade and sava75

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Thanks for clarifying. Like I said, Stan is very much on the periphery. I do have to say, I am a bit miffed that Eva took the time to rewrite Stan, but didn't introduce lesbian content earlier. It is a bit barren if you reject all the males' attention.
Yes, but the lesbian content is worth the wait because Holly is worth everything.

Reactions: sbarabaus

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thanks for clarifying. Like I said, Stan is very much on the periphery. I do have to say, I am a bit miffed that Eva took the time to rewrite Stan, but didn't introduce lesbian content earlier. It is a bit barren if you reject all the males' attention.
Hmm there's currently Louise, Holly and Ivy for lesbian Lena, right? Granted it's not that many options but i think it's quite okay overall. I'd say Emma is also a likely option and probably pretty soon, too.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Hmm there's currently Louise, Holly and Ivy for lesbian Lena, right? Granted it's not that many options but i think it's quite okay overall. I'd say Emma is also a likely option and probably pretty soon, too.
You are correct, but compare that to Ian if you are on a sole lesbian Lena route. Ian potentially has 5 or more girls before you get to Holly and/or Ivy. Sure, you have Louise, but it's a dysfunctional one-sided relationship. I am just saying it would be nice to have an early girl to rack up stats like a straight or bi Lena.

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes