• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Our Red String [Ch. 12 Full] [Eva Kiss]

1. 5.00 star(s)

veselqku

The game has an interesting storyline. The characters are drawn, beautiful and have their own character. This gives the game an atmosphere. The way the character develops also defines the appropriate episodes he or she can go through.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bolondro2

I usually don´t play alpha versions of games. Too much games get just an alpha, or at most two-tre updates and get abandoned.

But seeing who the autor is, and having enjoyed his previous game GGGB, I decided to make an exception.

As far as the game has gone it promises to be better that GGGB. A lot better.

The graphics are better.
    Writings and dialogues are better also.
    The support cast has more deep and personality

And the mechanic of two MC, playing first one and then with the other,with the choices that you have made with the first one fixed, its something new and innovative that opens a lot of interesting options in narrative, in play and in game enjoyment.

So 5*. Thats it´s.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sed

Another standout game from this dev.
    There's a lot there for a 0.1, but no sex scenes yet, that I found.
    Well written story, with choices that matter. Complex with many interweaving branches. The plot has depth but still allows for a lot of variation.
    The art work is good, and consistent.
    It is very stable, and bug-free for an Alpha.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

yihman1

It's a good start. The coding is nicely done, and the art has improved a little bit over the last game. I like how you shift protagonists and then replay the previous days with your original choices happening in sync. That is a unique and good idea.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CassieBare

EvaKiss has knocked another one out of the park. With less than a year of development under its belt, Our Red String is far and away my most anticipated game for updates.

The quality of the art is phenomenal, and the sex scenes are incredibly hot. It's one of the few games around where your actions actually influence events -- with the advent of Chapter 7, a choice made in Chapter 1 suddenly comes to roost. And that's not the first time that's happened. Further, there's actual game mechanics influenced by organic stats that don't feel grindy, lock and open paths through the story, and allow you to truly customize your versions of the characters.

No mindless clicking on things or around a map, finding the right interaction. The characters feel real and their reasoning and actions feel inspired and human. What else could you want?

I find myself going back to the beginning and starting a new run multiple times with each chapter and figuring out exactly what my 'canon' version is.

I cannot wait for the completion of this project, which is estimated to be 20+ chapters. And with how much I love 1/3 of that number, I can only imagine what the end product will be.

ORS is truly something above and beyond 99.9% of the games that are on the site.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1458449

For a 0.1 version this game has a lot of content, and is incredibly well made. Eva delivers, and oh boy, it's even better than I expected.

Graphics: Easy 5/5, characters are nicely drawn, shading looks amazing, backgrounds are detailed, UI and Menu presents itself really good.

Characters: Characters are pretty diversely looking, have distinct personalities, and most importantly are (so far)well written and seem believable. Both Ian and Lena are pretty relatable (at least for me). Also, holy shit, Ivy is so fucking hot, easily my favorite so far. 5/5 for me for the time being.

Gameplay: I like the introduction of more expanded stats system, instead of the generic 'blue point good', 'red point bad' that we got in GGGB. Two playable characters and lots of choices so far. 5/5 gameplay as far as VNs go.

Music: I think it's the same generic stock music that was present in GGGB, but it doesn't sound bad to me. 3,5/5.

Fappability: Not much erotic content so far, but the photo session images were pretty nice. 3,5/5 slightly above average fap so far.

I'm giving 5/5 starts as a credit of trust, because Eva hasn't let me down with the GGGB, and ORS has a lot higher production quality.

Sorry for any mistakes, my English is not that good.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

First of all game looks beautiful it is really something else I have ever seen before. It is realistic but also keep artwork stlye as well. There is two protagonist and they are in the same story so it is also something fresh. Fun you can influence the story more this way and you can see characters from other viewpoints. Characters are extremely good finally not teenagers. They are young adults and more or less adults. I found a lot of similarities with real life friends with life problems and the way they are act. Writing style is really good there are some typo-s but people make mistakes it is ok and easy to fix it. Point system and relationship o meter looks promising only thing I don't understand why the two protagonist share the same stats. In overall game has a great feel good atmosphere it is a really top class work.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Lots of potential with this one and I have no doubt it has a bright future ahead of itself.

There are many engaging characters that we meet and it is interesting seeing the game from the perspective of two characters. There is a female MC and male MC so it has the best of both worlds. I think this game is one that everyone can enjoy. There are also stats you can level up adding yet another level of depth. For a 0.1 there was far more content than I expected. Give this one a try.