dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Your post went down the toilet like my diarea after a dinner at Chipotle after you compared his scrawny ass to Luffy. That's a crap comparison on any level, Luffy is based with alot more character development, that protagonist is not at all iconic in any way with barely any memorable and character building events for him in the game. Smh bruh
Mod erased my reply for some dumb reason, but you've got the reading comprehension of a fifth grader if you think that's what I meant. Out of concern for your health though, maybe you should see a proctologist about your diarrhea issue.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Am I playing this game wrong?
I'm on day 6 of week 2. - Lena bought a guitar and the next morning her mom calls to ruin her day (about her ex).
And so far there's been... well nothing going on but conversations amongst the characters.
What poor choices am I making that their is no naughty-ness happening??
Anyone help? Much appreciated.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Am I playing this game wrong?
I'm on day 6 of week 2. - Lena bought a guitar and the next morning her mom calls to ruin her day (about her ex).
And so far there's been... well nothing going on but conversations amongst the characters.
What poor choices am I making that their is no naughty-ness happening??
Anyone help? Much appreciated.
You can only fuck with Robert in Chapter 2 (third base only). I guess you can also pose for Stan, but you need to have good relationship with him (or do it for money). You have to wait a bit if you want to unlock more content.

Reactions: sava75 and honihole

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I'd love to play with Cindy. If you get around to updating this tool, consider adding more backgrounds. The locations featured currently are all locations where Cindy can be naked in-game. More fun to make her nude in the Fortress!
Done, added all backgrounds I could find in the game. I hope you enjoy :)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Cindy stayed at Lena's because she was under a lot of stress lately and needed someone to talk to. They chatted about modeling, had a lot of fun, drank a lot of wine, then they fell asleep in Lena's bed. When tipsy Cindy had to go to the bathroom at night, she mixed up the door on the way back and woke up a few hours later in another bed, hungover, and in this state:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes