• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Yes, you can model for him first and refuse his request much later when he invites Lena and suggests/orders her to work for him exclusively. Though don't pick the option that Lena loves working for him and when he asks her later on at the second dinner before they can make a deal, pick middle and lower options. It can be possible that Lena is unable to deny him, otherwise.
Thank you a lot. So I can do the photoshoots with him, I can tease him during them, but it’s important that when Lena ask herself what she thinks about working with him I don’t pick “love it” and in the second dinner middle and lower options. Great, thank you very much

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurRedString-CH12Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Louise making a move on Ian is weird, especially since there are very few requirements.

For now, we don't know why exactly she did it. There are tons of plausible reasons. However, I'm not sure if there is a plausible reason why she would flirt with him in every playthrough.

There is no indication she would target her friend boyfriends. She seems to prioritize devotion and romantic partners who stay together as soulmates yadayada. Jeremy not taking her and the relationship serious is already a no go for her. She expects Lena fo be faithfull for her. Flirting with multiple people is deemed as slutty, personified in Ivy, everything Louise loathes. She is against sleeping with Ian out of commitment to Jeremy and has to be pushed to do it.

If Lena is Ians girlfriend, very happy with him and not on the slut path displaying hypocritical/sexual aggressive behaviour to Louise, and also on Louises good terms (best done by bullying Stan), then Louise shouldn't have a reason to contact Ian and sent him a selfie.

My second issue is that Ian always react the same, no matter his personality and no matter if he is commited to anyone. His behaviour is very smug, condescending, aggressive and fits his chad path, but for regular, sensitive Ian focused on relationships and not just sex, its out of character. A variation in which he is much more hesitant and reluctant should be mandantory. Imagine early Ian texting with Cindy that agressively, its inconcievable, considering how delicate and careful he was there, overthinking every step and reading every signal. Being unable to flirt with Louise or doing it and emphasizing that he cheats on his partner (and not half heartely at the end) should be included, as well.
Yes. Especially if she's Lena's sub. I don't see her texting Ian, she would text Lena instead imo.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Why take Gillian back though? The new girls are way hotter than her. Being a redhead will not save her cheating ass. :KEK:
But I think next to Emma, Gillian has the most striking looks. Everyone else (Lena, Cindy, Holly, Ivy & Alison) somehow all look the same, just with different hair colors. Seeing Gillian actively in the game (& without flashbacks) would be appealing.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
So i dont know if its a bug or part of the story, but I played Lena as being in love with Ian from the get go , but receptive towards Axel, and for Ian to fall in love with herslowly but surely, while still seeing Allison and being nice to Holly, and now when i have to choose the emotions for Lena she wants to keep it casual despite all my other choices being of her wanting to be with Ian, is it because I was too receptive towards Axel or what?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So i dont know if its a bug or part of the story, but I played Lena as being in love with Ian from the get go , but receptive towards Axel, and for Ian to fall in love with herslowly but surely, while still seeing Allison and being nice to Holly, and now when i have to choose the emotions for Lena she wants to keep it casual despite all my other choices being of her wanting to be with Ian, is it because I was too receptive towards Axel or what?
Possibly because she's been having a casual relationship with Ian by being receptive towards Axel, and that she probably knows that Ian has been seeing Allison and Holly has feelings for Ian.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As far as i can tell no, teasing (or floating the idea) is all she does:
Python:
        if lena_axel_fuck and ian_cuck == 3:
            l "..."
            l "You know... I saw Axel today."
            "My heart skipped a beat before this sudden confession, and my thoughts went back to the rumors Jeremy had told me about."
            "Were they really true...?"
            i "When? Where...?"
            l "At the train station, when I made my second transfer at Baluart."
            l "We only talked a bit, but he said he wants us to work together again..."
            i "And... what did you say?"
            l "That I would think about it. Would it bother you if we did?"
            if ian_lena_couple:
                "Part of me wanted to hold back the question that, almost out of necessity, ended up surfacing to my lips."
                i "Should I... be bothered?"
                l "I don't think so. You're my boyfriend after all, aren't you?"
                i "Yes..."
                l "Good."
            else:
                i "Me...? Why? It's not like you're my girlfriend, so..."
                l "I see... Good to know."
Maybe that someone misread "i saw Axel today" as full admission to fucking him, idk.
The fact that neither condition sets variables is promising though.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes