• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But now that I have, does not this code require that lena_axel_fuck equals true?
That's correct: if there's a check in the code if something without making any explicit comparison to some value, then it's implicit check if that something is true or has a value that isn't zero.

Since ian_cuck variable must be 3 for Lena to teases Ian that she saw Axel at the station in Chap 12, she had to decline to hook up with Mark after the shift at Blazer in Chap 11 right?
Yes, the variable is set to 3 if Lena chooses to Tease Ian at the end of Ch.11 (which is an option if ian_cuck is already at 2) So she needs to visit Ian in order to be able to do that.

Last edited:

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
The become so slow.
Every chapter have 2 version and every version have three edition
Correct me if am wrong?!
EVERY chapter has an Alpha, Beta (usually with corrections) and Final version (always with some extra scenes with a character that didn't appear in Alpha/Beta).

In the past, we received the complete episode, then every episode began to have a prologue and epilogue, now every episode, in addition to having a prologue and epilogue, is also divided into Part 1 and Part 2 where each part is for each character + all these parts go through the Alpha/Beta/Final phase, that's why only 1 episode is being released per year.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The bugs I complained about are still present. The one with Holly saying you kissed her despite it not happening. And the one where Emma tries to sleep with you despite her saying she would ease off cause you're in a relationship with Lena. Is there any way I can report this on patreon without a subscription?
If you ping PilotLara here, she takes such reports seriously and there's good chance they get fixed. But it's best if you can provide screenshots or exact quotes of the scene(s) in question so they can be tracked down easier.

Also, keep in mind that such errors can be a result of continuing a save from older version of the game, with accumulated errors which have been since then patched. It's best if you could first re-play on the most recent game build to verify these errors are still present (if you haven't already)

Reactions: varpep

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thanks. And what about the other females? Which drawnings are based on them?
Some people identified potential sources for some of the other characters, but it's all sprinkled throughout the thread. Try to search it for "Abella Danger" and maybe you find some of these posts.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
The become so slow.
Every chapter have 2 version and every version have three edition
Correct me if am wrong?!
Have you play the multitude of paths and variations within each paths ?

Do you realize how enormous the work is to have each and everyone of them (all) consistant !?

I'm in awe with how many paths and variations there is.

It is logical that the more it goes the slower the development is.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
If you ping PilotLara here, she takes such reports seriously and there's good chance they get fixed. But it's best if you can provide screenshots or exact quotes of the scene(s) in question so they can be tracked down easier.

Also, keep in mind that such errors can be a result of continuing a save from older version of the game, with accumulated errors which have been since then patched. It's best if you could first re-play on the most recent game build to verify these errors are still present (if you haven't already)
Thank you and yes I made sure to play from the beginning of each path on the new build.

Reactions: ffive

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
That's correct: if there's a check in the code if something without making any explicit comparison to some value, then it's implicit check if that something is true or has a value that isn't zero.

Yes, the variable is set to 3 if Lena chooses to Tease Ian at the end of Ch.11 (which is an option if ian_cuck is already at 2) So she needs to visit Ian in order to be able to do that.
Thank you! Do you have any idea as to when the first opportunity arises for ian_cuck to rise above zero? Also, I was surprised that the route is travelable if Lena has had sex with Axel since in previous posts I was told that she must destroy pics and not fantasize about him in order to avoid sex with Ian. (i am not saying the two instances are mutually exclusive; just a bit contradictory in spirit.) Thank you for your replies!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do you have any idea as to when the first opportunity arises for ian_cuck to rise above zero?
This route begins in Chapter 10. It requires Lena to either have sex with Axel in Ch.9, or to sign contract with Seymour while she doesn't have a high opinion of him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Louise making a move on Ian is weird, especially since there are very few requirements.

For now, we don't know why exactly she did it. There are tons of plausible reasons. However, I'm not sure if there is a plausible reason why she would flirt with him in every playthrough.

There is no indication she would target her friend boyfriends. She seems to prioritize devotion and romantic partners who stay together as soulmates yadayada. Jeremy not taking her and the relationship serious is already a no go for her. She expects Lena fo be faithfull for her. Flirting with multiple people is deemed as slutty, personified in Ivy, everything Louise loathes. She is against sleeping with Ian out of commitment to Jeremy and has to be pushed to do it.

If Lena is Ians girlfriend, very happy with him and not on the slut path displaying hypocritical/sexual aggressive behaviour to Louise, and also on Louises good terms (best done by bullying Stan), then Louise shouldn't have a reason to contact Ian and sent him a selfie.

My second issue is that Ian always react the same, no matter his personality and no matter if he is commited to anyone. His behaviour is very smug, condescending, aggressive and fits his chad path, but for regular, sensitive Ian focused on relationships and not just sex, its out of character. A variation in which he is much more hesitant and reluctant should be mandantory. Imagine early Ian texting with Cindy that agressively, its inconcievable, considering how delicate and careful he was there, overthinking every step and reading every signal. Being unable to flirt with Louise or doing it and emphasizing that he cheats on his partner (and not half heartely at the end) should be included, as well.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, i need help. I have started again this wonderful game, because every update makes me wanna try it again from the beginning just to find the perfect path for me. As regards, i have a doubt. I don't want Lena to accept the "final" deal of the contract with Seymour Ward, first because he is creepy and mostly because i love her being on Stalkfap. At the same time, i would not like to immediately refuse his offer(just to be clear after the first dinner with him). Is it possible to make the first photoshoot with him and then to not accept his final offer about their contract? Or do i need to shut him down immediately?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Louise making a move on Ian is weird, especially since there are very few requirements.
It is curious that it only takes the barest of attention from Ian. Since we get a POV shift to Lena partway through the chapter, I don't see why Eva didn't add a "sexting with Louise" portion here too for those playing the Lena/Louise route, Lena only really has straight sexting so far so it would even be a nice addition just by itself, but here there could also be a choice to deny her. It's already a theme on the Lena/Louise path that Lena can deny Louise and use sex as a reward, so it could easily be portrayed as Lena teasing her.

If Lena were then to choose not to sext with Louise she would then sext Ian instead under the same conditions that already exist. So for Lena's who give Louise the attention she craves wouldn't feel neglected and turn to Ian.

Reactions: ffive

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
PilotLara There seems to be some bugs that carried over from version 11. On my playthrough Lena had a threesome with Ivy and Holly in the shower. Holly and Lena talk about it and agreed it was just something friends do. Keep in mind Holly under Ivy's control. Then at the very end of chapter 11, Lena reminisces about the time Holly kissed her which didn't happen on this playthrough.
It also carries on into chapter 12 where Holly informs Ian that they kissed too.
Although lena_go_holly is at 5.

Reactions: PilotLara

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Hi guys, i need help. I have started again this wonderful game, because every update makes me wanna try it again from the beginning just to find the perfect path for me. As regards, i have a doubt. I don't want Lena to accept the "final" deal of the contract with Seymour Ward, first because he is creepy and mostly because i love her being on Stalkfap. At the same time, i would not like to immediately refuse his offer(just to be clear after the first dinner with him). Is it possible to make the first photoshoot with him and then to not accept his final offer about their contract? Or do i need to shut him down immediately?
Yes, you can model for him first and refuse his request much later when he invites Lena and suggests/orders her to work for him exclusively. Though don't pick the option that Lena loves working for him and when he asks her later on at the second dinner before they can make a deal, pick middle and lower options. It can be possible that Lena is unable to deny him, otherwise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoneWaker59
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes