Oct 10, 2022
She always go with Axel on the trip because it is Wildcats business. That does not mean that she will automatically sleep with him.
I haven't checked the last update but I think on love path she'll stay loyal and other path she'll jump on Axel. Though, I think Axel gonna either hurt her so bad she'll never gonna recover or change her so much we'll see another Eva of GGGB.(you know, the pig ending.)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
She doesn't own Lena any explanation about her sex life. Note that Axel in turn tells Lena he isn't fucking Cindy. Although whether you choose to believe him is another story. But ultimately, this is a game, and having Cindy fuck Axel no matter the player's choices would be silly. So i wouldn't think this to be the case.
I was sure she was cheating on Wade with the mc, then pretending she would break up with wade and just messing with the mc, while she cuck them both with Axel

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
"Slut Holly" is a result of Ivy taking control of Holly's life and convincing her to have casual hookups and other ways to entertain herself without commitment. Holly who is in a dedicated relationship (be it with Ian or Lena) doesn't fall under this influence so her personality shapes differently.
Well, Holly can go to dancing classes, sees Lena as an inspiration and to a certain extend Ivy. If the Ian we play is interested in experimenting (many lust options and/or threesome with Alison), wild Holly and this type of Ian might be a perfect fit.

Well compared to Cindy Alisson is safe if you choose her she wont cheat on you
One slip from Ian and she became a cum dump of Jeremy then gets double dicked by sleazy producer guy. Do you have any proof of Cindy's doing? Because you get proof of Allison's.
That very much depends onhow you play this story arc. It becomes quite clear during it that Alison goes for Jeremy and the others only if Ian does not see her swung sign "I want to wanna be with you". If you and Alison couple up, from then on she is very loyal and only "does" Jeremy if the player wants her to (wild Alison girlfriend route).
To get the wilder Alison but in a relationship with Ian (even then she is loyal after you two couple up during the weekend holiday), you have to let Alison get together with Jeremy one or two times and then fly in and go after Alison hard. Once the two are a couple Alison is, as said before, very loyal and only does other guys if the player really wants this (e.g. the future second threesome).
Cindy on the other hand seems to not even know how to spell loyal.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I was sure she was cheating on Wade with the mc, then pretending she would break up with wade and just messing with the mc, while she cuck them both with Axel
As far as i can tell this game doesn't have unavoidable NTR*. Fairly sure the outcome will depend on what choices you've made when dealing with Cindy.

*) backstory of the MCs excluded, ofc /s

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
That would be on you if you insist on having threesomes with Jeremy.
Shit about Alison, she is loyal to Ian.
I played a few times and never had this option, even when i chose the another girl and Alisson got with Jeremy, the had a threesome with another dude ( i droped this save cuz is pointless)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
When she in the Love Route, she and Miranda are Solid, i never had to play again because of them but Lena and Cindy had me play alot
You're acting as if you weren't the person who was making choices for Lena :sneaky:

(obligatory ntr bike guy picture)

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I played a few times and never had this option, even when i chose the another girl and Alisson got with Jeremy, the had a threesome with another dude ( i droped this save cuz is pointless)
If you don't fuck Alison, then Alison finds other men to fuck.
Has nothing to do with loyality.
Date her, don't cheat on her and you have a keeper. She is even willing to particpate in threesomes for you. And if you fuck up there, thats on you.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
PilotLara one more minor thing that's potentially an error:
Python:
            if ian_perry > 4:
                p "You mean being haughty and s--{w=0.5}stuck up?"
                i "I mean having some self-respect and discipline."
                i "Unlike you, I don't need to fuel every minute of my existence."
                p "I d--{w=0.5}don't need it either, I just enjoy having some b--{w=0.5}beer with my friends."
                i "I'm sure you do."
            else:
                if ian_athletics < 8:
                    call xp_up ('athletics') from _call_xp_up_1054
                p "P--{w=0.5}probably... but I'm on holidays with my friends, so beer it is."
Given how much more confrontational the first path is, with people making angry faces and all, it'd seem that the condition here should be reversed, i.e. it'd fire if ian_perry < 4

edit: another small error
Python:
        else: # v11_louise_3some but Ian didn't flirt
            lo_p "Have you read this book?"
//...
            jump v12louisetextend
On this path the game doesn't hide Louise's selfie after the conversation is over. It remains on screen during convo with Lena and until scene switch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit2: For this branching:
Python:
    if ian_charisma < 8 and ian_lust < 8:
        menu:
            "{image=icon_will.webp}Degrade Emma" if ian_will > 0:
//...
    menu:
        "{image=icon_charisma.webp}+{image=icon_lust.webp}Degrade Emma" if ian_charisma > 7 and ian_lust > 7:
The first path check with the will point cost should be ian_charisma < 8 or ian_lust < 8 (not and) because the "free" alternative requires both attributes to be at 8+ so if even one of them is lower the "free" path becomes blocked.
Thanks, noted!

Reactions: ffive

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Date her, don't cheat on her and you have a keeper. She is even willing to particpate in threesomes for you. And if you fuck up there, thats on you.
Alisson is solid, do you know if theres any point in being in good terms with Jaremy ? i noticed theres no point being friends with any of the guys

Oct 10, 2022
I don't agree on this. You only need to one slip and she'll jump on another dick. It's like tie down a dog and telling he is harmless. Get him off the leash then we see whether or not he is harmless.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes