ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, I see how relationship stat is used in this context but Jeremy with low relationship score with Ian certainly has no need to inform him in fact he had no problem hiding info about Gillian.
I'd argue this isn't necessarily true -- Jeremy who isn't on good terms with Ian can have two potential reasons to inform him. One, in hope this will help to patch their relationship. Or two, out of simple spite.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Hmm my Lena has 7 lust (hit 8 this update) even though she's just with Ian and didn't as much as flirt with any guy other than Axel. She also doesn't run full Stalkfap, just the modest version. If she was doing full Stalkfap she'd probably be around 9 by now.

Plus, can't seriously consider making a video for a Stan on intrawebs to be a grand scale event, sorry. :sneaky:
The Tom request I was refering to happens in chapter 8. At that point, 7 Lust is difficult to get for a nonslut Lena.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
This may piss some people off, but is there a way to use cheat engine, or tackle some engine functions to play with the game's stats ? specially the Will points ?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thanks. Wasn't sure if that one had any difference. It's really not one of the major blockers though. Lena experimental relationship and Alison threesome are definitely the two biggest.
Note, the "experimenting together" has multiple ways to pass, even if Ian doesn't have high enough lust:
Python:
                            "{image=icon_lust.webp}We can experiment together" if ian_alison_dating or ian_cherry_dating or v7_cindy_kiss or ian_minerva_sex or ian_emma_sex or ian_lust > 4:
And not only that, it's not even needed: you can get the same outcome (arranging a threesome and flipping the "experimenting" variable) later in the game. So, it's not something that actually affects your experience negatively without any alternatives to fall back on.
Python:
            if lena_lust > 5 or ian_lena_open:
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_lust.webp}We could give it a try":
                        label v11lena3someproposal:
                            $ ian_lena_3some = True
                        l "Actually... I was thinking we could give a try."
                        i "What, really?"
                        if ian_lena_couple:
                            if ian_lena_open: 
                                l "I mean... We said we'd like to experiment together, right?"
                                i "That's true, we said something like that..."
                            else:
                                $ ian_lena_open = True
//...
            else:
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_will.webp}We could give it a try" if lena_will > 0:
                        jump v11lena3someproposal
You need Lena to have 6 Lust in Ch.11 which is... fairly easy to have, at this point of the game. Or spend a willpoint.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This may piss some people off, but is there a way to use cheat engine, or tackle some engine functions to play with the game's stats ? specially the Will points ?
The game has built-in cheat mode. You can enable it when you start a new playthrough.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I really like the customization options for Lena. I wish we had some for Ian. Maybe hair cuts, tattoos and maybe ear rings.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
imaging a route where mike is in a relationship with gillian

-and ian gets beaten by mike

-lena can gets mike to break up with gillian

-gillian is growling back to ian and says how much she miss him :Kappa: :Kappa:

-ian thinks he can fix gillian falls all in love again and gillian act all sweet and innocent

-gillian instantly cheats on the next best opportunity (girls night out) she has :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
That would be a great idea,EK should make Gillian the slutty villain we all want her to be.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
imaging a route where mike is in a relationship with gillian

-and ian gets beaten by mike

-lena can gets mike to break up with gillian

-gillian is growling back to ian and says how much she miss him :Kappa: :Kappa:

-ian thinks he can fix gillian falls all in love again and gillian act all sweet and innocent

-gillian instantly cheats on the next best opportunity (girls night out) she has :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
The fun part of this scenario (other than Gillian cheating again) is that it doesn't even require Lena to get involved: Ian is already aware from his talk with Jeremy that Mike has fucked Ivy. So he can tell Mike's gf himself, that her boyfriend is cheating on her, if he meets her at the tournament.

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think there is a chance for 1 or two shifts to ian's pov similar to lena in this part of the chapter. Lena's part would cover the last day of the beach, then they are back in the city. I could see a smlll pov of maybe ian with cindy, allsion, cherry, or maybe even if we get really spicy another run in with gillian. So we will get less of of ian's pov but I think there is a chance for one or two scenes with ian in the next update or epilogue, like evakiss shifted to lena in this one, but those are just my thoughts and I could be wrong.
I think it has to be required at this point, especially if Lena dips early to be with Seymour. But switching to Lena's PoV briefly was great for the Ian Cuck and Lena / Axel or Jack routes. The fact that we got some additional insight into Lena's family life was just a bonus for me personally.

And now for something completely different, in the game's master script:
Python:
default ian_emma_love = 0                 # Ian corresponds Emma's feelings (2= make love, accept feelings / 1= talk feelings / 0.5= call her out)
Emma's love route confirmed :whistle:
Is there an official route for bimbo / whore Emma? Chad Ian can really degrade her this update too, worse than he treats bimbo Allison. Certainly be interesting in seeing how that plays out in the future.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there an official route for bimbo / whore Emma? Chad Ian can really degrade her this update too, worse than he treats bimbo Allison. Certainly be interesting in seeing how that plays out in the future.
There's a variable (similar to other girls) which tracks Ian's potential dominant attitude towards them:
Python:
default ian_emma_dom = False              # Ian becomes dominant towards Emma in their sexual relationship (face fuck scene)
There's matching variables for Lena, Alison and Cherry.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Python:
default ian_emma_dom = False              # Ian becomes dominant towards Emma in their sexual relationship (face fuck scene)
There's matching variables for Lena, Alison and Cherry.
This game needs more double dom scenes like Lena and Ian on Ian's couch with them both taking turns taking the lead. But I suspect that will be reserved for only Lena due to co MC status, although Ivy might make an attempt at it.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
This game needs more double dom scenes like Lena and Ian on Ian's couch with them both taking turns taking the lead. But I suspect that will be reserved for only Lena due to co MC status, although Ivy might make an attempt at it.
Basically being switchers. I am all for it, but Lena's dom is stitched with cuckoldry currently. Ivy is dominant, she rode Lena's face and tried so hard to get the top position with Ian when sparring, she did show some signs of a sub when sexting Ian.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Basically being switchers. I am all for it, but Lena's dom is stitched with cuckoldry currently. Ivy is dominant, she rode Lena's face and tried so hard to get the top position with Ian when sparring, she did show some signs of a sub when sexting Ian.
I think the fact Ian can say he's into feet with Ivy means she will have a dominant route where she toys with Ian and one where Ian dominates her as a chad starting with him winning in sparring match.

Reactions: mommysboiii

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but Lena's dom is stitched with cuckoldry currently
Lena can also try to get dominant with Ian who isn't on cuck path (by riding his face, the same way Ivy has done to her, and/or providing him with footjob) and then Ian has option to turn tables on her. So there might be some regular switching in their relationship, even without cucking.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Lena can also try to get dominant with Ian who isn't on cuck path (by riding his face, the same way Ivy has done to her, and/or providing him with footjob) and then Ian has option to turn tables on her. So there might be some regular switching in their relationship, even without cucking.
Chad or charisma stat checks happens during the handjob scene after Lena's nightclub gig. She tries teasing Ian, while Ian gives a hilarious dialogue to shut her mouth and put it to use.

Lena's faceriding triggers her dom side.

Reactions: ffive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think the fact Ian can say he's into feet with Ivy means she will have a dominant route where she toys with Ian and one where Ian dominates her as a chad starting with him winning in sparring match.
Yup, I really don't know why feet always triggers sub male flag in AVNs, some normal or dom males are also into feet. IIRC, you needed athletic stat to dom Ivy in the sexting right? Provided he won the sparring too.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Only way to dominate Ivy is to make love to her slowly with your hands intertwined while kissing her and whispering in her ear "I love you cutie pie".

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes