Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
As I feared, the beach trip is a snoozefest. Perry is a bitch. Wade a crybaby. Ian and Lena still don't adress cheating, barely anyone can commit to them, its still all casual sex, they can cheat almost everyone with anyone, no flag to have them stay loyal and consistent with their characters.

Winner is probably Emma.

Ivy/Louise progression is something, but also limited to textting and have nothing to do with the actual trip (probably why they work).

Only scenes that seem to have some effort is the Lena one with Axel. Thats a bit doper, the cheating aspect is highlighted and a important element, not just a casuality. Was adressed as a proper Ian focused update, but as usual, Lena got the spotlight.
Lena will always have the spotlight, remember this is mommy issues the video game. Although to be fair Ian stood out quite a bit in the tournament, as long as you play the fight well lol. :KEK:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I am playing this game after a very long hiatus. I cannot believe I missed the Axel-Lena's Mom arc. I wonder: Does it fit into place with the LSD arc using Axel and Agnes as the mortar? :coffee:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
MIght want to check the walkthrough to be sure, but iirc in one of scenes where Lena offers Ian to give him a handjob, she mentions his cock is one of nicest she knows. One of responses Ian can give is ":( One of the best?" which starts a path where Lena starts sharing stories of her earlier partners with him. You can escalate this further with more of the sad face options during their later interactions.

If you enter the cuck path then Lena can keep denying Ian sex, limiting it to just handjobs and such.
Thank you so much! I did not even mean to post this because I felt it had been answered before; I thought I had backspaced it out. But your response will help a lot! I am using the URM now and will be on the lookout for alerts you mentioned.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I don't understand why Eva hates her characters so much. I worked on Perry for 12 updates, for so many years I tried to make him a normal person, but he acted degenerate even by F95 standards. Again.

Now he occupies his niche next to Stan. Really poorly thought out writing here. Yesterday he was more decent after Ian lessons and hang out with Cherry, today back on whiny cunt mode. Or maybe this is intentional - all male characters have some kind of red flag. For example, for Lena there are no normal male options at all. It seems that Baluart is a special city, inhabited by the braindead and retarded.
The following message has been sponsored by evakiss for Geralt From Rivia :Kappa:
steve-rambo-thats-not-my-problem-its-yours.gif

Reactions: Turret

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I play the game for Lena so it's the other way around for me. I'm not so much "annoyed" playing Ian, I just wish I could play as only Lena. I try to have fun with Ian too.
It's just my point of view and my feeling. I can well imagine that most people here think the opposite and prefer Lena's part.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrea9999

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe you're implying that Eva is translating her traumas and bad taste in men into these male characters. :Kappa:
View attachment 3580619
I'll keep this short since people get uppity when you talk about this - but the writing style is 99% that of a guy not of a woman. The level of obsession with 'alphadom' just isnt something you see with female writers, theyll have some characters sure, but the pervasive world of bullies mixed with doormats is very much a male fetish construction.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I'll keep this short since people get uppity when you talk about this - but the writing style is 99% that of a guy not of a woman. The level of obsession with 'alphadom' just isnt something you see with female writers, theyll have some characters sure, but the pervasive world of bullies mixed with doormats is very much a male fetish construction.
Now that you say it makes sense, that explains the memes of Eva being a fat man. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes