Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
This was one of tweaks/fixes added with this update. It's not unusual for ORS updates to touch up previous chapters/content (it just makes it easier to overlook just how much work EK puts into these things)
I figured it was. Typically when EK updates the game I play just the new content from the update, but then I'll go back through my two primary routes and replay those from a much earlier chapter to see if EK added anything, like for instance Mike is now in the MMA tournament. I ended up not doing that on the prior update though, which is why I asked if it was added this update on if it got added with the final version of the last update.

When the game is finally complete then I'll basically restart all of my save files, because I'm sure that there are probably several more that I've missed in the bad boy and slut routes as neither of them are primary save files for me.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I'm afraid i have no idea, this is the first time i see the saves stored in such format. Are you by chance using some kind of a mod?
I have one suspicion: Is Lena aware that Ian fucked Cindy in your playthrough ? In my playthrough she is, and she is wondering whether he is still cheating on her. Might this be the reason why I do not get the threesome idea with Eli ?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is it possible to do a playthrough where Ian & Lena don't hang out together and have almost no contact with each other?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I have one suspicion: Is Lena aware that Ian fucked Cindy in your playthrough ? In my playthrough she is, and she is wondering whether he is still cheating on her. Might this be the reason why I do not get the threesome idea with Eli ?
In my run, both were not cheating. I mean lesbian sex doesn't count, so I just made Lena Bi.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not really, no. The only reason you wouldn't be seeing these additional lines is if the conditions for them aren't met, but this would require the relevant flags (open relationship, Lena/Ian relationship status etc) to get somehow reset.

You could probably check it for yourself, if you enable Renpy console. (here is info how to do it, e.g.: ) You could then type the name of given variable and see its state.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is it possible to do a playthrough where Ian & Lena don't hang out together and have almost no contact with each other?
Well, you can avoid sex and some social situations can be manoeuvred so only one is present, for example one of the early park scenes with Holly, Ian can be away from that scene if he chooses to meet with Alison instead. During most of the general story beats where they're both present you can't avoid them being in the same room though.

Reactions: Gicoo

Salazarmorph

May 25, 2018
I was looking at the gallery, which I usually try not to, and I saw there’s a scene of Ian fucking Jess???? How do you get that? I have been trying the whole day, and can’t seem to get there. Every route just flatlines after he tries to text her twice. Somebody help a brother out!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I was looking at the gallery, which I usually try not to, and I saw there’s a scene of Ian fucking Jess???? How do you get that? I have been trying the whole day, and can’t seem to get there. Every route just flatlines after he tries to text her twice. Somebody help a brother out!
Don't text her the second time at work (after you text her the evening before). She quite clearly states she dislikes needy guys....

Reactions: Salazarmorph

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Everytime someone calls Lena a pure nice girl someone should post this picture of her being carried like a sack of potatoes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mate if I would be wade or ian and in a realtionship with cindy I would actully get ptsd I swear:eek:

espacilly after seeing that lena/axel scene

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes