mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What do you mean by slutty Holly, because in this update Ian can compliment slut Holly, either saying she is hot, which she appreciates or calling her cute, which she used to respond well to, but now does not care about as a slut.
I want a path were ian sleep with holly but cant commit because gillian

but than develops feelings for holly but holly is already slutty at this point so it would be a gillian /ian relationship

yeah but I mean it would be the perfecct oportunity to get them a room together or walking at the bach at night or have some progress

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
sadly we still have no progress with slutty holly/ian relationship?? he just becomes a red face and holly looking at him and bite her lips but no progression :cry:

emma cucks ian pretty hard if you want a relationship with slutty holly

but hollys slutty pics are hot as hell:devilish:

also no progress with cindy:cry:I really want her to cheat with axel

and no gillian

gillian/ian , slutty holly/ian coming together, and ian/cindy cheating with axel

would be my dream scenarios/relationships
I hate to mention this, but isn't slutty Holly's next target supposed to be Robert? Maybe not on your route, but definitely on others. Having sex with Robert, seems to be a rite of passage for prospective sluts in this game.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, what a slut she became after only a few weeks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want her doing this behind ians back :devilish: slut behind ians back

but the gf of ian and they get a room together maybe some progress holly makes a move on ian , walking at the beach together .... you know some progress for them

Reactions: GaRbS and fortuna95

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I want a path were ian sleep with holly but cant commit because gillian

but than develops feelings for holly but holly is already slutty at this point so it would be a gillian /ian relationship

yeah but I mean it would be the perfecct oportunity to get them a room together or walking at the bach at night or have some progress
I think the best way for you to get the path you want is for Holly to sleep with Ian on the book trip, but then Ian breaking it off. Then let Holly become a slut with other dudes. Then this update have Ian call her hot, which might lead to them rekindling things. No other way do I see EK making Holly cheat on Ian when she is saying shit like this if they keep their fling going.

Reactions: GaRbS

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I hate to mention this, but isn't slutty Holly's next target supposed to be Robert? Maybe not on your route, but definitely on others. Having sex with Robert, seems to be a rite of passage for prospective sluts in this game.
she already did have sex with him

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I think the best way for you to get the path you want is for Holly to sleep with Ian on the book trip, but then Ian breaking it off. Then let Holly become a slut with other dudes. Then this update have Ian call her hot, which might lead to them rekindling things. No other way do I see EK making Holly cheat on Ian when she is saying shit like this if they keep their fling going.
yeah that vanilla path is a snoorfest I have a save for that path too

but the only thing that change is hollys appearance thats it but its pretty vanilla no drama (pretty boring)

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Not directly, but it deals MASSIVE DAMAGE to the crab guy, which makes it harder for him to get out of the submission.

As you can see in the script, Lena can only make one comment regarding Eli. If she's been cheating on Ian (and didn't commit to stopping it) then her musing over whether this counts as cheating takes precedence over thinking about threesome with Ian.

I'd presume it doesn't exclude possibility the threesome could happen down the road though, so likely no need to worry, as long as you meet the conditions (and Lena/Ian don't break up before it happens)

Not sure what makes you say this. Lena at the very fucking start of the game is a person without any real background and the only thing we learn about her is that she just broke up with her boyfriend Axel, which is one fixed aspect of all provided backstories in Ch.12.
My Lena has not cheated on Ian even once, had the threesome with Louise and him, and flirted with Eli. What am I missing please ???

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Perry was 6/10 on my sympathy score, but that dumbass's behaviour made it a hard 0 for me. Fuck you Perry, gonna cuck your ass in my every playthrough from this update onwards. The only gf you need is your right hand or a tgirl's dick up your butt . No Emma or Cherry for you.
I don't understand why Eva hates her characters so much. I worked on Perry for 12 updates, for so many years I tried to make him a normal person, but he acted degenerate even by F95 standards. Again.

Now he occupies his niche next to Stan. Really poorly thought out writing here. Yesterday he was more decent after Ian lessons and hang out with Cherry, today back on whiny cunt mode. Or maybe this is intentional - all male characters have some kind of red flag. For example, for Lena there are no normal male options at all. It seems that Baluart is a special city, inhabited by the braindead and retarded.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My Lena has not cheated on Ian even once, had the threesome with Louise and him, and flirted with Eli. What am I missing please ???
Hmm i have no idea, but did your Lena mention Eli at all in your game? Because this depends on how well their interaction went during Lena's shift at the club, in Ch.11 (v11_bar4 == 3 condition)

If you're not getting this text about her:
Python:
           "I had been texting back and forth with Eli, the girl I had met working at Blazer."
            "She had shown interest in meeting me, saying she'd like to come to my next concert."
            l "I have the feeling she'd like to be more than just my friend... I wonder if she's into me?"
            l "I've never had a casual hookup with a girl... It could be a fun new experience."
Then they didn't click enough back then.

edit: also, re-checking the script, that comment about possible threesome depends on whether Lena/Ian have "open relationship" not if they've had a threesome with Louise. Although i don't think it's possible to have one without setting the variable... but would need to double-check to be sure.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
For me the update is a 7/10 and the only reason and dont give it a higher rating is because the whole pirate meme update to dunk on us is so cringe and petty.
The update has tons of content for most of the active paths,only missing the girls who got content the last update like Alison,Cindy,etc.
If you only romance Holly thats on you.

Reactions: SearingFive

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I don't understand why Eva hates her characters so much. I worked on Perry for 12 updates, for so many years I tried to make him a normal person, but he acted degenerate even by F95 standards. Again.

Now he occupies his niche next to Stan. Really poorly thought out writing here. Yesterday he was more decent after Ian lessons and hang out with Cherry, today back on whiny cunt mode. Or maybe this is intentional - all male characters have some kind of red flag. For example, for Lena there are no normal male options at all. It seems that Baluart is a special city, inhabited by the braindead and retarded.
1714220239007.png

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

Well, Perry went full R, never go full R. You are absolutely right, helping that douche for so many episodes and he repays us with whiny BS. In my playthrough Ian paid him to get stuffs for BBQ and whatnot and Perry behaves as if he did everything. Nah, Geralt there is no helping this loser. Gonna make him miserable from this update onwards. I think Stan is better than him now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, Perry went full R, never go full R. You are absolutely right, helping that douche for so many episodes and he repays us with whiny BS. In my playthrough Ian paid him to get stuffs for BBQ and whatnot and Perry behaves as if he did everything. Nah, Geralt there is no helping this loser. Gonna make him miserable from this update onwards. I think Stan is better than him now.
Perry is greedy, rich, spoiled elitist kid. This update behaved the same: arrogant, like everyone should kiss his ass for inviting on his parents beach house.
"I'll take the master bedroom" (c) Perry.

So, another one deserve a trip to Somalia.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Most obvious hint is she doesn't give any real fuck about Perry's opinion on her clothes, but will change her style at the beach house depending on what Ian tells her. Even if they've been just friends up to date. :whistle::coffee:
I think Emma is probably aware of Perry's interest in her. But I don't think she's as interested in him, as he is with her. So if he doesn't make the effort to try and chat her up, she's quite happy for them just to be friends. It's obvious from her conversations with Ian, that she has no shortage of male admirers, so she's not going to make the first move with a guy she's so far, not that interested in ( at least sexually). So it's Perry who needs to make things happen. Because being the kind of person she is, Emma would probably give him a chance.

I also think Emma has always liked Ian a lot. But maybe she thought he'd be the kind of guy, who wouldn't be interested in a girl like her? Because he'd want to have a normal vanilla relationship, whereas Emma prefers to keep things casual. And I think she's quite surprised when he finally expresses an interest in her, but at the same time really glad that he does, which is why they both seem to click so well. So even if nothing happens between them, she still has these feelings for Ian, that just don't get expressed.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes