Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's not broken, the icon is misleading: this option depends on whether you've won "sparring" with Ivy, not on Ian's athetics.

You can check out a variant of full convo in the included attached save, if you want:
Thanks, I'll check it when turn on my PC.
So I need to won over Ivy by choke her in the gym.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes and ffive

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Well, Eva does usually deliver good quality even if it takes a while. I'd add though that unless you're a huge Ian/Emma fan this update is completely fine to skip and wait on.
There is more content than just Ian / Emma.

There is lots of Ian / Holly as well. Then there is some slut Holly on the other paths.

Then you got a bit of Lena / Axel.

Plus some phone stuff between Ian and Ivy or Ian and Louise.

A little bit of Lena / Ian too.

That's about it I think...

If you want Alison, Cherry, or Cindy there isn't much for you here. Nothing new with Jessica or Minerva either.

There is still some bugs as well.

• Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
You can cover almost all the content with just 4 saves
- Chad Ian for the scenes with Emma, Ivy & Louise
- Ian & Holly
- Ian & Lena
- Ian & cheating Lena with both Axel & Saymour

The update was not bad, the length was similar with earlier chapters, such as Ch5 & Ch6. What brings it down is the fact that those chapters were developed in 2-3 months and all the art was completely new. There were a lot of reused pictures in this update.
Maybe for the character models and a couple of sex scenes, but the backgrounds are 90% new, which is where most of the time went into making this chapter.

Reactions: lockerxx

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
All I know is Perry better finally get humiliated in this update.

Like, everything comes out about Cindy, Emma, etc. and Perry acts like his usual toxic self and finally Holly snaps and starts bitching him out, complete with openly mocking his stutter, and Perry ends up being written out of the story after this.

Perry: Y-Y-You slept with Cindy? W-W-What is w-w-wrong with y-y-

Holly: JESUS CHRIST! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Ian: Holly!!??

Holly: All you do is sleep, jerk off, and get drunk! You are a pathetic excuse of a human being! You are an incredibly toxic 'friend,' and let's be honest, you're stutter is so fucking annoying!

Perry: W-W-What the fuck!?? How dare you m-m-mock my st-st-

Holly: See??!!! His stutter is so goddamned irritating! GET THERAPY FOR IT!!!! THEY HAVE SPEECH THERAPISTS TO HELP PEOPLE OVERCOME STUTTERS, YOU GODDAMNED WORTHLESS DRUNK!!!!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING LAZY AND WORTHLESS YOU WON'T EVEN GET THERAPY TO FIX YOUR STUTTER AND HELP YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Perry starts crying and runs out of the AirBnB.]

Jeremy: Damn, dude. That was fucking harsh! But, he definitely had it coming...
You might be happy to know then, that if Ian and Perry's relationship is poor, he can call Perry an idiot in a conversation with Emma mocking his stutter and even Emma, who has a softer spot for Perry than most, laughs at him.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes