saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
This may piss some people off, but is there a way to use cheat engine, or tackle some engine functions to play with the game's stats ? specially the Will points ?
There is universal mod to do just that: 0x52 URM, search it in this forum

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I really wish Eva would update the agenda screen to include statuses and key events. I have lots of saves but often it’s hard or impossible to remember what all has happened on that save (whether Ian is chad or cuck, who Lena has slept with, is she Louise’s mistress, is anyone cheating on anyone), thus would be extremely helpful.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I really wish Eva would update the agenda screen to include statuses and key events. I have lots of saves but often it’s hard or impossible to remember what all has happened on that save (whether Ian is chad or cuck, who Lena has slept with, is she Louise’s mistress, is anyone cheating on anyone), thus would be extremely helpful.
You can rename the pages with save files (by clicking on the "Page X" header) and you can also give names to individual saves (on the left pane, when making a save) which should hopefully help a little with organizing your collection..?

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
can you have an open relationship with Ian and Lena if Lena had sex with Jeremy?
As far as jeremy is concerned...give him blowjob after they 4 left the club...you can also flirt with him next day or sext but don't go to louise room when he is all alone next morning...you are all set

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is there a recommendation or a correct solution regarding the book you are writing? Fantasy, sci-fi or historical?

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
They may not ever get polished. Eva does her best to clean some inconsistencies up, but with so many different choices/variables, there are still some loose bits in several chapters, post-final, where inconsistencies like that aren't really accounted for.

Maybe bring those up on Discord so PilotLara or BloodyMares can check with Eva on them, if they still check there or here. I haven't seen either here in a bit.
I only read stuff when you ping me, but yes we are still here.

• Hey there
Reactions: SerHawkes

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
What was boring about it in your opinion?
It must be because although the development of the characters is better in ORS in GGGB you could find very big differences between Ashley and her two versions of her that you could use depending on your decisions you could find very hot and extreme scenes much higher than what you expected you can meet Lena or Ian in the development of the ORS game :unsure:

Reactions: Flargnock

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
So since I mostly tried all that I wanted to try I got curious and took a look in game files images. There are variations to Slutty Holly pictures, can anyone tell me if they are route/choice dependant or simply leftovers from development process? Cause some pics seem spicier than others and according to my calculations I did everything I could to have Holly as slutty as possible on at least 1 of my runs? For example there are 3 different pics with her and Robert. Thanks for any info!

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
This update turned out to be bad for those on Holly's route, all the +18 scenes were exclusively with her and apparently you're blocked from Ivy and Louise's route since Ian doesn't receive any messages from them, there were a few opportunities with Emma but the game didn't allow it.
At least it seems that this route is the most likely for a love triangle between Ian x Lena x Holly without Holly turning into a slut.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I only read stuff when you ping me, but yes we are still here.
Good to see this!
I have a question/request, depending on how you see it. I know (and as a hobby writer I Know exactly why) why some route blocks, be they story fixes or stat related, are put into the game. Still I think some rather logical routes are blocked even if their implementation should not be too difficult.
For instance, if your Ian is in a relationship with Holly, it is practically impossible to get wild/slutty Holly content beside some bug related instances. An experimentation-incliined, but confident Ian (e.g. Alison threesome, sexting and pic-sharing) could very much like having a wild Holly as his girlfriend and later wife. Holly looks at Lena as an inspiration on most paths and if Lena is slutty and Ian choosing most of the "Lust" options when with Holly, this should lead towards wild/slutty Holly content, like e.g. "friends sharing a shower" or Holly hooking up with some other guys.
As said not only by me but some other players, several Ian variants could very much like having such a wild Holly as a girlfriend. Sweet Holly paths are really great to play, but wild Holly as Ian´s girlfriend should also be possible given how important for the story and liked Holly is.

Thanks in advance

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I need to start over, yeah i messed up and got a rude awakening about Cindy (i nerver expected things to be this bad)

So i need to get with Alisson so Jeremy wont fuck her
I need to make all the correct choices with Lena so she wont be a cumdump too
I need to avoid Cindy cuz she is locked into being with Axel no matter what i do

We cant do Ivy or Louise

So at maximum we can screw

Alisson, Lena, Holly and Miranda correct ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mommysboiii
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes