Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
I discovered this game recently and I must say the ntr tag put me off but I decided to give it a try and from what I see ntr is optional. As far as I've played, I've seen that both Lena and Ian can refuse to have sex with others, but I don't know, so I ask: will there come a time when I can't stop Lena from refusing to have sex with others? other than Ian? Can Ian also refuse to have sex with other women? Sorry for the stupid questions, I want to do a pure route first and then look at the harmful ones.

Reactions: IRebel

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
He tries because compared to Axel he seems like an amateur, I have to admit that although Axel has a shitty personality when it comes to sex, he is the best. I'm even curious how hot the sex with Axel/Cherry was, that Lena I returned with Daddy Axel and that Ian has a serious relationship with a lot of anal sex with Emma, better?:unsure:
i agree, Axel & Lena scenes never disappoints, he should be MC instead of boring Ian

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but I don't know, so I ask: will there come a time when I can't stop Lena from refusing to have sex with others? other than Ian?
It can sometimes depend on decisions made earlier, but both protagonists have choice in this matter with all characters.

Reactions: Jeanv2

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
did that photguy Stan get any pussy in the end?
No(t yet).

will there come a time when I can't stop Lena from refusing to have sex with others?
No, most content is optional and forewarned beforehand. You can always refuse and have a relatively sexless playthrough. If you make Lena take certain choices (always succumbing and opening up to Axel/Seymour), she may end up in a situation in which she can't refuse anymore, but you have to ignore many multiple flags before that.

Reactions: Jeanv2 and ffive

Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
It can sometimes depend on decisions made earlier, but both protagonists have choice in this matter with all characters.
oh so if I don't want Lena not to have sex with Axel Jeremy, etc. won't she do it as long as I choose my answers well?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Aside from Wade, the other person being a bit more humanized this update is Axel, ironically.

Despite being the toxic ex, and his awful interactions with other guys (in the US he would've already been shot in front of a club), his content always depends on Lena playing along with it. Its much better handled than Seymour who flat out blackmails Lena, which makes him immensly pathetic. Lena has issues on her own so it isn't as one-sided as him fully taking advantage of her, and more like him offering something and giving Lena the choice to accept it or not.

Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
No(t yet).

No, most content is optional and forewarned beforehand. You can always refuse and have a relatively sexless playthrough. If you make Lena take certain choices (always succumbing and opening up to Axel/Seymour), she may end up in a situation in which she can't refuse anymore, but you have to ignore many multiple flags before that.
thanks for the answers good man in this first game I will do the Ian x Lena route and then I will make her turn into a whore forgive the expression but I can't tell you anything else about Lena other than that at least in the routes where she succumbs easily

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic and Gicoo

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Man Ivy is so fun, her flirting with Ian is very fun.
Whether intentionally or not, its a very good contrast with the following Louise texting. Two entirely different approaches of flirting with two very different women.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thanks. So it does contribute to Perry's success. Sabotage time :devilish:

I always favor having an explicit choice when it comes to this sort of thing, but given that we can manipulate the outcome I am okay-ish with this version of making a background for Lena.

I can't help but feel like it now conflicts a bit with how Ivy talks to Lena in the early game somewhat. Lustful Lena is someone with a lot of experience now so Ivy shouldn't be so concerned for her when it comes to casual cock. Arguably most of that is based on Lena's reaction towards her breakup with Axel, but still, lustful Lena needs no pointers lady. She's been busier than you it seems! :ROFLMAO:
Lena should work oh herself a lot, to achieve Ivy's attitude. Lena is impulsive, quite vulnerable and emotional.
Ivy just doesn’t care, she enjoys life no matter what, lives only for herself + wreaks chaos, watching the world burn around her (possible kink).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I apologize for asking this because it has been answered before (and I thought I bookmarked the response), but how, in general, does one get Ian to be a cuckold to Lena? Thank you. (Itried searching the thread; I was not getting anywhere.)
After dabbling in BDSM community for a bit, my understanding is that cuck is more of a "useless wimp who enjoys humiliating remarks like "other guys fuck me better"". And there is also hotwifing, it's when a partner "encourages the sexual adventures of his girlfriend or wife and simply takes pleasure from their partner's sexual escapades outside of their relationship". So basically, the first one has to have a humiliating aspect to it, while the other one does not.
Sorry, I'm not really following this whole cuck dicussion. This just caught my eye and I thought it might be helpful to clarify cuz I was confused about this for a while too.
I know I am speculating, but it is possible that such cucks, resigned to not being able to be a hulking dom with a thick steel member, nor a vulnerable sub girl, embrace the spectating role as the next best entertainment.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
oh so if I don't want Lena not to have sex with Axel Jeremy, etc. won't she do it as long as I choose my answers well?
That's right, if you avoid options which indicate Lena could be interested in them, then you always have ability to turn down unwanted advances.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Is it possible to keep Ian and Lena in a relationship yet keep Lena from having sex with Ian? I tried and was forced into having sex with Ian. I am actually rather traumatized (having identified with Lena) and feel as if I have been vicariously raped by the game. I am giving it another go, this time using the URM device hoping it will come in handy as a "virtual mace" against further sexual assault.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I put my Chad Ian route on hold a while back when Eva started making all side bitches mutually exclusive (except Cindy and Minerva). There just wasn't much choices for him to be with Lena and cheat on her. On the other hand, Lena can date Ian and cheat on him with essentially every character.

So while I'm interested in Chad Ian's side of the story and the scenes with Emma, Holly, Alison, and Cherry, I just can't be arsed to make so many saves for him. I understand that all the dudes are fuckbois while the main cast of girls are good girls, so you can't just have the girls become willing accomplices in cheating without damaging their characterization, but it's just too annoying from a gameplay perspective.

Reactions: firefly214

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I apologize for asking this because it has been answered before (and I thought I bookmarked the response), but how, in general, does one get Ian to be a cuckold to Lena?
MIght want to check the walkthrough to be sure, but iirc in one of scenes where Lena offers Ian to give him a handjob, she mentions his cock is one of nicest she knows. One of responses Ian can give is ":( One of the best?" which starts a path where Lena starts sharing stories of her earlier partners with him. You can escalate this further with more of the sad face options during their later interactions.

Is it possible to keep Ian and Lena in a relationship yet keep Lena from having sex with Ian? I tried and was forced into having sex with Ian.
If you enter the cuck path then Lena can keep denying Ian sex, limiting it to just handjobs and such.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes