Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I am not so sure about that. Wen is an ok guy and the same can be said about Yuri, Ken and Danny. And yes I know that Danny followed Saymour advice first, but in the end he did the right thing and introduced Ken to Lena. Oh, there is also the Hobo guy.
The very characters with whom Lena cannot have intimacy appear normal.
But love interests are :HideThePain: Except for Ian, but Ian is MC

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Ack, this is some odd file format (inside the zip) and not a .save file (you can find these in game/saves/ folder in the directory where ORS is installed) Are you playing a Macintosh version or something? I'm afraid i can't check it then, i have no clue how to view it.
This actually comes from the saves folder. Let me check if I can save it in a different format.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But love interests are :HideThePain: Except for Ian, but Ian is MC
Even Ian can be pretty shitty (especially when he gets his chad variable up) it's just most people don't consistently take these options to brush people off or antagonize them. And they don't consider their character fucking everything that moves and cheating on their partner a bad trait. :whistle:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Ack, this is some odd file format (inside the zip) and not a .save file (you can find these in game/saves/ folder in the directory where ORS is installed) Are you playing a Macintosh version or something? I'm afraid i can't check it then, i have no clue how to view it.
All the saves in my game folder are presented in this format and it would not let me open it on a different one. I am not on Mac. That is weird. Is there a way to turn a file into a .save document you would know of by any chance ?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
All the saves in my game folder are presented in this format and it would not let me open it on a different one. I am not on Mac. That is weird. Is there a way to turn a file into a .save document you would know of by any chance ?
I'm afraid i have no idea, this is the first time i see the saves stored in such format. Are you by chance using some kind of a mod?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A propos of nothing, i have checked Ian's interactions with Louise, and it turns out the only thing needed to get their relationship to 5 is to take the charisma option when you meet her before Lena's concert. Nothing else is needed.

So Louise will literally throw herself at any guy who as much as talks normally with her once. Not surprising, but still... sad.

gena orlov

Aug 14, 2017
I have even played a full new game with skip picking exactly the same choices, and that sentence is still missing.
that was in a ffive's post
Python:
if lena_cheating > 0.5:
                l "Would it count as cheating? I don't think it has the same connotations when doing it with a girl..."
            elif ian_lena_open:
                l "I wonder if she'd be open to a threesome with me and Ian... That could be interesting."
            elif ian_lena_couple or lena_ian_love > 0.5:
                l "But that's not what I'm looking for right now... Not when I have Ian."
            if lena_holly_love:
                l "But I guess that's not what I'm interested in right now. Not when I have Holly..."

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What's your guys rating of the update (not the chapter, so just the new content we got yesterday)? --> x.x / 10
Overall I'd say it's a 7/10. There's lots of decent content, though some of it feels like extra padding on routes that already have lots of material (Holly with various men, Ian being with women he's been with before etc.). Typically I'd give it a mid score of 5/10, but the Louise texting and Emma scenes add some spiciness and treads some new ground, the scenes are generally really good, I can appreciate the quality of Lena/Axel and Ian/Holly even if I don't play their routes, and surprisingly I found the more tender moments between Wade and Ian rather sweet. Wade needs a pal, and Perry ain't one that's good for him. Pity some of my Ian's are shifty bastards who wanna get with Cindy. :eek:
Ian paid him to get stuffs for BBQ and whatnot and Perry behaves as if he did everything.
By the way, does anyone know if helping pay for the food changes anything in this update? Or does it only impact the Perry relationship when it happens? Perhaps he won't buy Emma's vegan burgers if Ian doesn't pay?:cry:
So Louise will literally throw herself at any guy who as much as talks normally with her once. Not surprising, but still... sad.
To be honest this has made Louise immensely more interesting to me. Not in a "I like this girl now" kinda way, but just the sheer audacity has me sort of curious to see where it can lead with her and her various relationship combinations. :ROFLMAO:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
that was in a ffive's post
Python:
if lena_cheating > 0.5:
                l "Would it count as cheating? I don't think it has the same connotations when doing it with a girl..."
            elif ian_lena_open:
                l "I wonder if she'd be open to a threesome with me and Ian... That could be interesting."
            elif ian_lena_couple or lena_ian_love > 0.5:
                l "But that's not what I'm looking for right now... Not when I have Ian."
            if lena_holly_love:
                l "But I guess that's not what I'm interested in right now. Not when I have Holly..."
This is precisely the step I am missing. I have none of those, and since Ian and Lena are a couple and that she did not cheat on him, I should have the second sentence.

gena orlov

Aug 14, 2017
This is precisely the step I am missing. I have none of those, and since Ian and Lena are a couple and that she did not cheat on him, I should have the second sentence.
Then you should choose an option "We can experiment together" or something like that in ch9

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
He literally start bitching about some cheap beers in chapter 1,the guy is a pain in the ass,thats his whole character.
I like his character. Not him as a character, I hate people like him in real life. That's why I like his character, people like that are out there.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Yup, it's time to go full pegging. Treated him like a normal human being for so long but he turned out to be a nerd douche.
Yup yup, I let Ian and Lena treat him like a normal person would, especially as Ian who tolerates his entitled behaviour. Dude thinks he deserves Emma but won't take action. Complains about every other girl that Ian knows or is friends with. I haven't reached Chapter 10 yet, based on these comments I assume he gets worse.

Reactions: SearingFive
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes