2.50 star(s) 16 Votes

veibvux

Aug 19, 2022
So right after VR you cant leave the dorms ? Well I mean sometimes on my pages with the release of the update/s I say that you need to load older saves (like save here because there will be more this in game day or so) so your save might be corrupted somehow because when I load the save I can actually leave the dorms right after the VR with Catherine and Caroline.
After the VR date

Untitled1.png

Back at the dorms

Untitled2.png

Going home

Untitled3.png

And finally at the gym

Untitled4.png

Cheers

veibvux

Aug 19, 2022
I was able to finish the update by going back to the dorms, completing the photo shoot, and then ending up in space.

Are you looking at adding some animation or are all the images going to stay static?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I cant play this any more.
It has the worst navigation and theres no real choices.
So its like taking a VN and just intentionally making it long and drawn out by making the scene transitions extremely vague.
I was frustrated in the beginning with the navigation also, but once I figured out how to get out of the house, moving around became fairly intuitive / straight forward (or even straight backwards).

As for the choices, this game is more task oriented than alternate story paths. 'What tasks do I need to do to get from point A to point B and keep the story moving forward?' Also, skipping dialog may lead to missed information needed to complete current tasks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: eri

trojanz

Sep 30, 2021
I am so goddamn lost... what to do after finding the 3 figurines? Lmao, there's no even hint.

Bad navs as well

JG0086

Jul 30, 2022
so beyond all the hate about design choices of the characters and how generic the game is...... has anyone played and had the progression just completely break? ive tried three play throughs now and all of them have broke at different points to the point of zero ability to progress

zooloo631

Apr 30, 2017
don't waste your time on this shitty game...
too many girls (around 40), and only sex scene with one of them after 2 years.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you can't move forward, try moving back. That's how you get out of the house in the beginning.
so beyond all the hate about design choices of the characters and how generic the game is...... has anyone played and had the progression just completely break? ive tried three play throughs now and all of them have broke at different points to the point of zero ability to progress
I played it to the current end. The key is to not fast forward through dialog, as you will miss important information. Missing important information can get you stuck and all you can do is reload.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really poor nav, no real story and the only normal looking girl is your sister, all others could fly away as an ariel balloon

Jul 6, 2019
Can you say more ? Where are you at the story right now ? What was the scene before this ? Write me a pm.
I'm having the same problem. Its happening when we are supposed to meet mom when she has food. Another bug in the same spot is I accidently went home while I was trying to figure out what to do and when I tried to go back to the office it said I didn't need to go there.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
good start so far like most games here it really need a replay scenes gallery AND a hint or a walktrough build in i lost some times the goal especial if u come back later and load a game.
a map where u can pick a travel target would be good too its the damn future they should replaced google maps already
if im not wrong the only Sex was with Sapphire and only some eyecandy with other Girls...for a game this big its a bit low.
i agree with some of the previous posts the navigation in the game is a bit bad .
will the classes and the optional ones bring u something like when u take self defense u can fight for your girls ,or is it only to introduce more girls to MC ?

anyway good luck with it and i hope we get soon more stuff to see and please consider compression

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes