2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Over here and i wanna leave the house at the very first place still not able to find exit
Is that a android version released not by me ? If so all I can say is to do everything is to do at home and then leave should be somewhere where the save button is.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Oh hey I recognise this developer, he did 3d incest comics back in the day with focus on large dicks and boobs. Maybe he still does.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, I'm stuck. After the meeting with Mom & Aunt in Mom's (I'm sorry- "Landlady's" :rolleyes: ) office, MC talks about looking at some shops. But the ONLY thing that I was able to do was talk to Sis (sorry- "Roommate" :rolleyes::rolleyes:) about studying and then it dead-ended.

BTW, why have a Changelog if you're not going to USE it? I mean, is there something in Leviticus or Numbers: "Thou shall not use Changelogs or Walkthroughs in the month that Jupiter is in Opposition" or something that I've missed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
The whole save is corrupt. Is this a game in which you need to start from 0 always?

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
The whole save is corrupt. Is this a game in which you need to start from 0 always?
Sometimes things dont go as we want but you should be able to continue. Maybe a older save would help.

2.40 star(s) 17 Votes