2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Are there no other male models/haircuts/clothes? It seems like they get recycled constantly.
When it comes to Males for Daz, it's a fairly empty market as females and female assets outsell anything male by quite a large margin. You either have 30-something hunks, a twenty-something frat fuckbois, or older men. Clothes and hair are even worse. You're lucky if you find some good stuff for genesis 8. That being said, devs really should look into shaders and such to make things even just a bit more unique.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Man or manlette, looks like the latter to me.
Not that I care really, since this would have to be amazing in order for me to bother trying it given that its a sandbox.
Considering that it looks like a generic manlette/creeper setting I wouldn't get my hopes up

May 27, 2017
Mc: Mom I want a GF
Mc's Mom: We have GF at home
....cue "Sweet Home Alabama" :BootyTime:

Incest, MILFs and bimbos, yes please! This looks good, clean renders and hot models, love the torpedo tits, I just hope the Sandbox elements are kept to a minimum and there is no grind. With models so hot, I'm only gonna be playing one-handed! Best of luck to the dev! :)(y)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
whelp some how i didnt see the sandbox tag so i stayed looking at the room a bit longer then i should have.

the super long toe nails should be pulled back a bit. i thought she got meg's super powers from family guy.

ok almost gave up the navigation sucks ass. what happened to simple sidebar navigation instead of point and click? if it has to be a sandbox game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ooooook the weird scene where mc was threatened to take his pants off and ejaculates as soon as he got touched was enough for me to drop the game. :LOL:

like not even a choice to prevent it:cautious:.

so based on what i got from this game for a first release it wasnt really great. the biggest flaw was the navigation. it'll definitely need a hint system so you can keep track of what to do after some time. but yeah as far as i got in looks like we dont have a choice regarding jack.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
One of these days there's gonna be a game where the MC is like 7ft tall and I'm gonna mark out.
There is one where you play a basketball star in the rising building a harem which has a really great story so far. But you dont ever see his face you play seeing from his pov the whole game.

Reactions: Wicked Garden
2.40 star(s) 17 Votes