• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
Gb posted at the kickstarter the update is going to be soon , did the post mention the exact date?
They did not give an exact date. They did say that the beta will be updated before the free demo expansion is out so I think we should expect something around mid may

Reactions: RUMInej0

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

OL2: Beta Build 1.3.13 ⭐ (PC, Mac, Android)
Well, well, well, here we are already, with all five of the free-to-play Moments of Step 1 in the beta build. Yes, "Magic" is complete at the start of May, despite it being nearly double the length of Part 1 from last month. It's amazing.

Download Links:

(If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Magic Part 2
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
  • Sound effects added through new and older scenes
  • New music tracks added
Alright, I'd love to hear what you think of this event, as well as how the childhood base Moment set turned out as a whole. Thank you so much for giving this a try, if you do

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

Well, well, well, here we are already, with all five of the free-to-play Moments of Step 1 in the beta build. Yes, "Magic" is complete at the start of May, despite it being nearly double the length of Part 1 from last month. It's amazing.

Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download (If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
New Content:
  • Magic Part 2
  • New music tracks added
Alright, I'd love to hear what you think of this event, as well as how the childhood base Moment set turned out as a whole. Thank you so much for giving this a try, if you do
Awesome, thanks! :)

Reactions: Gta_sandman

forvt

Aug 7, 2022

Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download (If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
New Content:
  • Magic Part 2
  • New music tracks added
Thank you!

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
That's great to hear, though personally I would prefer if they did the full base game first and then the DLCs, imho that would make replaying the game as a whole even more appealing.
Agree, but I think it's easier for them to at least write everything from each step even if they won't release the dlc right away, since they're already on the mindset to write about that period.

The only downside to me is that it'll take way longer to play step 2/3 since they're doing base+dlc for each step.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Agree, but I think it's easier for them to at least write everything from each step even if they won't release the dlc right away, since they're already on the mindset to write about that period.

The only downside to me is that it'll take way longer to play step 2/3 since they're doing base+dlc for each step.
Yeah & in the end a lot of people, me included, are gonna replay the game multiple times either way. :ROFLMAO:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurLifeNowAndForever-1.3.13Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
F95 is a box of surprises, or somehow there is armor here.
F95 is known for being a wolf mouth that harasses devs mercilessly as a personal fetish, especially if it is not Harem and if it does not have sexual content, more understandable this last one due to the characteristics of the page.
This VN, was it made by someone close or a friend of a F95 admin or mod? Or one of them is a big fan.
I am not speaking against this VN or its quality, I hope you understand what I mean.

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
F95 is a box of surprises, or somehow there is armor here.
F95 is known for being a wolf mouth that harasses devs mercilessly as a personal fetish, especially if it is not Harem and if it does not have sexual content, more understandable this last one due to the characteristics of the page.
This VN, was it made by someone close or a friend of a F95 admin or mod? Or one of them is a big fan.
I am not speaking against this VN or its quality, I hope you understand what I mean.
Because there's no bashing to the dev here? If so then I don't think so lol it's because this dev is really professional and we all trust them to deliver the project, also the "no sexual content" tag pretty much let's everyone know what kind of content will and will not be in the game.

Obs: the dev is not on here, so there's also that.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes