3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jeffb0615

Jul 5, 2022
nice game! More updates pls
he said on Itch.io that the game is not abandoned and he was still working on it. He was hoping to release an update at the end of March but we are now into May. I'm hoping he is still working on it because this game has SO much potential.

Reactions: klaustidus0

VanityMilo

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
Well I must say, totally forgot that I uploaded this here as well lmao, thank you to that last notification for the reminder. So to put some mind at rest I'll give an update on the status of this. Very much still working on this, on Itch I did say I would be done by March... clearly I lied but I do have reasons. The update I can say SHOULD be here in the next 2 weeks, maybe earlier (Yeah!), the writing has been going smoothly and there should be a few things left to write.

Now for what to expect of this update, this will be the finale of Episode 1 (yes I decided on just calling them Episodes). The first half was released mainly in part that I just wanted to see the reception. Turned out a lot better than i thought, so I decided to continue slowly. There still is a good amount of content I would say, I would recommend playing from the beginning though. The impact of choices here aren't as heavy as future ones so just enjoy it as it is, may matter in the future. Also this update was expecting the Henry side story but I decided it's best to release it in Episode 2 instead as the remaining characters will be introduced there and I could potentially add them. Some writing was done before I made the decision, but it won't be accessible.

To end this little update or whatever, I will answer some things I see here. Online thing can be done, will be probably be accessible via Itch. Choices will hopefully feel like they matter. And to touch upon our MC, being "straight", that would be spoilerish to the story that I'm doing now. Originally, I had planned to make this game a bit more sandbox like but I retracted as I did want this to be simple. Also I was stuck on this game simply being Bisexual rather than Gay (might make a side story like this), so... had to do some retconning but not fall off far from the original idea. Alright that should be all, update will come soon... hopefully

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes