UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Censored? I live in the U.S. where we don't have that type of bullshit governmental control! They just screw us in every other way imaginable! Anyway, censored crap ain't for me, see ya!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just inpaint with waifu-diffusion to uncensor, duh
Well, duh, I have no clue as to what you just said. Some of us don't know how to do stuff like that even if someone tried to teach me/us. I've tried to learn, just can't do it. It would be awesome if someone could just make a mod to erase the censorship.
Some people have done just that for other games.

Apr 21, 2018
Well, duh, I have no clue as to what you just said. Some of us don't know how to do stuff like that even if someone tried to teach me/us. I've tried to learn, just can't do it. It would be awesome if someone could just make a mod to erase the censorship.
Some people have done just that for other games.
Uncensor mods usually are made by artists hand-painting the censored region over for each image. I ain't gonna do that.
I can, however, do this:
stuff4.jpg
Which took me longer than I had to spend fighting the upload function.
How to do:
stuff5.jpg
But I ain't gonna unpack a game, go through its CGIs and fix em myself, sorry
Edit: also this game's several years old already, I'm sure uncensored mod already exists for it

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Uncensor mods usually are made by artists hand-painting the censored region over for each image. I ain't gonna do that.
I can, however, do this:
View attachment 3322322
Which took me longer than I had to spend fighting the upload function.
How to do:
View attachment 3322323
But I ain't gonna unpack a game, go through its CGIs and fix em myself, sorry
Edit: also this game's several years old already, I'm sure uncensored mod already exists for it
Thanks for the look at your art. It was really good. Hopefully, somebody who can take the time to do just that, will, and post it, or if somebody already has the mod, they can post that. At this point, one can only hope.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
oh HELL yes, i always hoped they'd translate this one! miel of all companies making a femboy game is kind of a novelty to me lmao, and the characters are really cute

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

GonnBonn0

Jun 9, 2021
The usual. Download PC version. Go into the game folder, check the Script version, put that number into your browsers search + Ren'py SDK. Download the SDK with that number, Unpack and drop the PC folder into it. Start the SDK. Now you can either build a Mac version or start it the game from the SDK directly.
Could i get a lil help with this? whats the script version for this game and how do i find it? and where exactly do i put the PC folder. I'm not very good with this stuff lol

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Could i get a lil help with this? whats the script version for this game and how do i find it? and where exactly do i put the PC folder. I'm not very good with this stuff lol
You unpack the "PC" version and go into the "game" folder. There should be a "script_version.txt" in that text file is the script version number you need to download the "Ren'py SDK" with that number. When you downloaded and unpacked it you put the whole PC game folder into the SDK folder. I am not sure where exactly cause the Mac SDK is different from the Win version. But you should be able to test around a bit by moving the PC folder around a bit and everytime start the SDK. The SDK should show "Otoko orgy at may...." when the folder is in the right place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Censored? I live in the U.S. where we don't have that type of bullshit governmental control! They just screw us in every other way imaginable! Anyway, censored crap ain't for me, see ya!
i dont know if your an idiot or not, the game is made in japan by a japanese developer and its fking obvious they have censored laws this include their own hentai games and hentai doujins.

holy fucking western brainrot get some research on old hentai games in a japanese website.

I was about to complain the same thing until I noticed one of the images has round tits. but no coochie fuck that shit, lets just preted is just a guy with bigger chest, cause manboobjobs is a thing as well in yaoi
how long did you realize that?? manboobs are a thing both femboy and yaoi games and hentai doujins in general this was like ever since created wayback early 2010s, the manchest boob looks like a boob on your 1st thought but you have to check the 2nd part which are the genitals and it turns out he has only a dick, the definition futa is if the female has both genitals which is dick and vagina in most hentai doujins, or the reverse version in male version is what is call CUNT male tag this means the male has only vagina genital part its still uncommon to see cunny male yaoi in some hentai doujins.

only i can say your not a veteran hentai reader and i also read furries too down to torture, gore, insect and some scat shit(i dont jack shit this but i respect creators own fetish vision).

• Red Heart
Reactions: deviantfiend999

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You unpack the "PC" version and go into the "game" folder. There should be a "script_version.txt" in that text file is the script version number you need to download the "Ren'py SDK" with that number. When you downloaded and unpacked it you put the whole PC game folder into the SDK folder. I am not sure where exactly cause the Mac SDK is different from the Win version. But you should be able to test around a bit by moving the PC folder around a bit and everytime start the SDK. The SDK should show "Otoko orgy at may...." when the folder is in the right place.
Owie, owie, owie!! Bob, buddy, my widdle brain started to pound, then melt before I even got to the 3rd line. As my old buckaroo buddy, Clint Eastwood would say, "A man's got to know his limitations". Friend, I know mine, it ain't pretty, but............

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69
May 22, 2023
That futa/trans tag need to be removed.
This is straight (heh) up about traps, not transgender.

As for the premise:
>Parents hire traps to avoid son making bastards while they are out of town.
It's all sound like a plan until you came home and your son came out as gay. Good luck on that heir part.
Being sexually attracted to Traps/Femboy is not gay. The MC is attracted to Traps because they look like girls.

The Weeabo rule is clear: if something looks like a woman, then it is a woman. bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

akazuik

Jun 24, 2023
Android Apk Version:

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes