VN - Unity - Completed - Otaku's Fantasy [Dieselmine]

1. 4.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

Nice story and idea for the plot, visually everything in place. The scenes are a bit exaggerated, they are such perverse shots - but it has its charm.

However, what I love about this game is voice acting ... it is charming, light when needed and sometimes extremely sensual and sexy. Each of the girls has their own individual dialogue style and has their own distinctive voice that suits her. anyway, the dialogues are pretty good too.

Of the minuses, is the fact that the game is linear, but despite everything I spent a nice time with it ;-)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

Just straight 2. The game is effectively a kinetic novel. You get 2 choices which don't change anything. The story is somewhat interesting for half the game then it starts really making sure too hit every Japanese H game cliche they could find. Now that isn't to say that there are no cliche's before that. hell no the game is cliched af from the get go, but it gets way more annoying after the half way point, where it starts making the game much more annoying.

This is another case of semi-interesting idea failing to get past the concept stage. 3 of the 5 girls i found interesting enough and wish there was actual routes that develop those relationships. 1 of the girls had potential bad then i didn't care for how the used her in the story. And 1 of them I just didn't care for at all.

Took about 1 hour to complete. If you really only care for the CG's download the CG pack. You are not missing much by just doing that.