EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
79f6d5471431e7eb31b4c38e91427c49.gif

Overview:
ORO
takes you into the story of the legendary retired demon "Oro", who must stop an evil force that arises to destroy the world. He must recruit allies to stop it once and for all and his time is limited! However,
who says he can't have some fun while doing so?

ORO
is a former "Divine warrior" with a bad attitude and an unusual sex appeal, also a strong demon. Hated by many and feared by others, he tries to do the right thing, but his destiny will not allow him to fulfill this without taking everything he loves till he is broken, now it is up to you to help him become a great demon or a superhero,
and also get as many ladies on your bed as you can.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-08
Release Date: 2021-05-22
Developer: Kitoro Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

78d5ea_5f5430fe78c24d57b1542b2cd75b19a1-mv2.gif sample_2-iqbjhxrq.png rpg-mode-enxa5vq5.png sample_1-6tziu7yd.png sample_3-zexpur7f.png sample_6-wgcvt2y4.png sample_7-bzqcqstj.png sample_4-p92nfwnv.png sample_8-cskv7bmm.png sample_9-mizdisjy.png sample_11-pvx8hatu.png sample_12-yrfzhqng.png sample_13-ii99f4ix.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png 97cbe84e6fb09b27fabeafd34591c67e.gif Screenshot_1.png 78d5ea_5ce4489e86b3443e80a05411d633bcd1-mv2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 28, 2018
Seems professional for a poorn game. We shall see first page gang.

Yea its actually a very good game I am impressed for first release its on par with treasure of Nadia, but off course doesn't have the polish of treasure of Nadia as of yet. Still very good

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hellboy's Bizzare Adventure: Horny red monkey's dick is unbreakable
Jokes aside, the game look interesting and hope it would be a good game
Because mountain goat was taken by that tom cruise movie,
obvious hellboy sword and horns to fit a crown of hell fire in between was taken also.

Everything looks great but man those cow horns, Why?
W egot sexy gazelle, sezy zebra, sexy cheetah, lots of furry nimphs to be had in the torrid savannah.
Guess MC gets them at beach head cool breeze and exhibition.

you had me at sexy cat girl, lets go!

Seems professional for a poorn game. We shall see first page gang.
professional
That is a real thing ... advertised on this very site .. look it up is all I am saying.

Reactions: Aestheticus Maximus

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just play a little bit of the game, it wasn't bad at all and kinda reminding me of Treasure of Nardia...But WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAD TO FIGHT HOLOCAUSTS?

• Haha
Reactions: wilmotron

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Nice work, it looks very professional! Nice gameplay, but, as a "demon" looking Mc, it has vvvvvvvvery smooth skin. And the "member" it's equally smooth, I was expecting more vains and details.
I'm no programmer or designer, but I have seen very nice models in the assets section....

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with 1 of the Sex battle with the Box head girl, I must say it was very low from the developer for soft blocking the sex animation with the flickering "This is patreon demo" sign

J_P

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Just done with 1 of the Sex battle with the Box head girl, I must say it was very low from the developer for soft blocking the sex animation with the flickering "This is patreon demo" sign
Yeah I agree with you on that.

Granted, the game wasn't shared by the creators here - but still i'll hold off 'til a patron "full version" gets uploaded I think.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah I agree with you on that.

Granted, the game wasn't shared by the creators here - but still i'll hold off 'til a patron "full version" gets uploaded I think.
There was 2 version of the demo on his patreon I think: 1 was the public version and the other was the Patreon version, so I think the demo we play on f95 are the public one so it got "censored" like that
Hope someone would share the Patreon version to see if the game still blocking the animation with that sign

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
"demon Oro, who must stop an evil force that arises to destroy the world. " ?

but what if I want to destroy it instead ? I'm a demon after all ...