Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
pretty decent game I gotta admit, story is interesting. I like most of the characters too, some of them have quite unique powers that we haven't really seen in AVNs. Also, actual magic dick :ROFLMAO:
Btw, will the wolfs actually fuck? :ROFLMAO:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
There is no such thing as "not a LI interest yet", that literally doesn't exist, in game. A character either is or is not a LI. The only way it could exist is if a character was originally not planned to be a LI, but the dev changed their mind. However, that is only in the meta sense, not in-game. In-game, a character becoming a LI later in development re-contextualizes their prior appearances making them a LI. You can cope all you want, but it won't change anything. You did this to yourself. People calling you out about it are not "trolls", they're correct.

Uller the Hunter

Jan 11, 2024
There is no such thing as "not a LI interest yet", that literally doesn't exist, in game. A character either is or is not a LI. The only way it could exist is if a character was originally not planned to be a LI, but the dev changed their mind. However, that is only in the meta sense, not in-game. In-game, a character becoming a LI later in development re-contextualizes their prior appearances making them a LI. You can cope all you want, but it won't change anything. You did this to yourself. People calling you out about it are not "trolls", they're correct.
Who are you responding to??

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Was enjoying the game all up until the Parker waiter scene I was like nope not going to play some cuck game and closed it great way to ruin a whole character dev.
It has already been discussed many times, you can just avoid her path and that's it.

I know, it's useless to argue, but I am a hopeless optimist;), - who is being cucked? You saw a flashback from a past when MC was young lol. Oh my god, step-mom dared to enjoy her life a bit while taking care of you, it's... it's unbearable.
Though, if I remember it right you can choose her solo scene instead, but even in this case players were pissed, because she dared to relax a bit instead of taking care of young MC on his birthday...

I am sorry to break it to you, but constantly ranting about it even though it has already been discussed IS actually trolling, that's exactly what you are doing.

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
It has already been discussed many times, you can just avoid her path and that's it.

I know, it's useless to argue, but I am a hopeless optimist;), - who is being cucked? You saw a flashback from a past when MC was young lol. Oh my god, step-mom dared to enjoy her life a bit while taking care of you, it's... it's unbearable.

Anyways, I am sorry to break it to you, but constantly ranting about it even though it has already been discussed IS actually trolling, that's exactly what you are doing.
First of all, I never said it was NTR, although that argument can be made. Who is getting cucked? The fucking player is because you have to watch it. Also, there's no way in hell I'm going to play this game, a lot of things about it would just annoy the fuck out of me the whole time.

Might want to look up the definition of trolling, big guy. Many people independently coming to the same conclusions and then voicing that, is not trolling.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
When you complain in one breath and then say you're never going to play the game in the next, yeah, you're just being a troll.
Giving legitimate reasons as to why one is not interested in a game, is not trolling. It's just honesty. I didn't say "the game is trash and the dev should neck himself". Based on the game's tags, I would be interested in it. Based on the dev notes, I'm not. It's that simple.

Uller the Hunter

Jan 11, 2024
Giving legitimate reasons as to why one is not interested in a game, is not trolling. It's just honesty. I didn't say "the game is trash and the dev should neck himself". Based on the game's tags, I would be interested in it. Based on the dev notes, I'm not. It's that simple.
Do you do that with every game you decide you aren't interested in? Sounds exhausting. And obnoxious. Maybe you should find better uses of your time than explaining to everyone why you aren't going to play a game when literally no one cares.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Do you do that with every game you decide you aren't interested in? Sounds exhausting. And obnoxious. Maybe you should find better uses of your time than explaining to everyone why you aren't going to play a game when literally no one cares.
What do you think it is that you're accomplishing right now?

This is a forum, the whole point is to discuss these games. I was interested in the game, until I learned more about it from the dev notes and the thread.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What do you think it is that you're accomplishing right now?

This is a forum, the whole point is to discuss these games. I was interested in the game, until I learned more about it from the dev notes and the thread.
Nope. This is a forum in which people discuss the merits of the story and make suggestions about how it might be improved since it is a work in progress.

What Uller the Hunter accomplished was to inform you that no one here gives a shit about the opinion of someone who hasn't read a single sentence of the VN.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Nope. This is a forum in which people discuss the merits of the story and make suggestions about how it might be improved since it is a work in progress.
..lol no...
...this is more a shitposting forum than a discussion forum......and most users never post.....just download....
....how long have u been here fam?

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Enjoy her life a bit... By fucking someone she met 5 seconds ago..... in a dirty public bathroom .... during her son's birthday party :ROFLMAO:. Very realistic and normal, I mean who doesnt do something like that from time to time, right?
Not to mention bringing total strangers at night everyday to fuck you in your house where your 2 children are. Not only exposing them to the potential danger of a person you dont know but also dont even bothering to be quiet about it so they have to hear all of it. Mother of the year material.
If she had any regard for her kids she could go to a hotel/motel to do that shit lol, why be so ridiculous about it, if dev wanted her to be sexually active then give her a bf for fucks sake:ROFLMAO:.

And all that fucked up stuff she does feels out of place when the dev later shows her being a normal "caring and loving" mother which she is not, so its hard to take her seriously since her whole character is a mess.
You either care about your child or you leave him to fuck some random waiter during his birthday party, pick one, whore..... and she already did:devilish:

I cant believe people objecting to this nonsense are called trolls, although I can believe it since it is f95 afterall :ROFLMAO:

Peaces and peaches (n)

Last edited:

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Enjoy her life a bit... By fucking someone she met 5 seconds ago..... in a dirty public bathroom .... during her son's birthday party :ROFLMAO:. Very realistic and normal, I mean who doesnt do something like that from time to time, right?
Not to mention bringing total strangers at night everyday to fuck you in your house where your 2 children are. Not only exposing them to the potential danger of a person you dont know but also dont even bothering to be quiet about it so they have to hear all of it. Mother of the year material.
If she had any regard for her kids she could go to a hotel/motel to do that shit lol, why be so ridiculous about it, if dev wanted her to be sexually active then give her a bf for fucks sake:ROFLMAO:.

And all that fucked up stuff she does feels out of place when the dev later shows her being a normal "caring and loving" mother which she is not, so its hard to take her seriously since her whole character is a mess.
You either care about your child or you leave him to fuck some random waitress during his birthday party, pick one, whore..... and she already did:devilish:

I cant believe people objecting to this nonsense are called trolls, although I can believe it since it is f95 afterall :ROFLMAO:

Peaces and peaches (n)
So when the protagonist fucks someone he met 5 seconds ago >> is normal, but when a female does it...OH HOW DARE SHE ? WHORE! BURN HER! SMH. Ppl can fuck around however they like, when they are not committed to someone else. Btw, when the MC fucks someone (that coincidentally he met "5 sec ago" ), even though he promised his best friend/gf he will save himself for her...no alarm bells there ? No pitchforks ?
You are of course entitled to your own opinions, but try to voice them better maybe ? Like "I did not like that she was fucking other people, it's not my thing. I would have liked the story better if that did not happen."..instead of throwing around whore left and right, like someone ( the dev in this case, because I guess u wanted to get to him with that info) will care about your opinion. If u want people to pay attention and listen to your feedback, do it in a way that shows you are serious about it, not just a lil kid throwing a tantrum.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
So when the protagonist fucks someone he met 5 seconds ago >> is normal, but when a female does it...OH HOW DARE SHE ? WHORE! BURN HER! SMH. Ppl can fuck around however they like, when they are not committed to someone else. Btw, when the MC fucks someone (that coincidentally he met "5 sec ago" ), even though he promised his best friend/gf he will save himself for her...no alarm bells there ? No pitchforks ?
You are of course entitled to your own opinions, but try to voice them better maybe ? Like "I did not like that she was fucking other people, it's not my thing. I would have liked the story better if that did not happen."..instead of throwing around whore left and right, like someone ( the dev in this case, because I guess u wanted to get to him with that info) will care about your opinion. If u want people to pay attention and listen to your feedback, do it in a way that shows you are serious about it, not just a lil kid throwing a tantrum.
I personally don't like that either it's usually just an excuse for a quick sex scene in the first release. Most of the time we as players have to build the relationships to get that far Which I'm fine with as long as the story is good. You're also forgetting that the stepmother is not the mc her autonomy doesn't matter. If the dev wants to make a "whoretagonist" game, then they should do that and stop awkwardly trying to jam it into this one.

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
You're also forgetting that the stepmother is not the mc her autonomy doesn't matter.
That is your personal view on things and you perceive things through that spectrum. My personal view is that all characters should feel as real as possible and it just doesn't feel real when everyone around the MC is just patiently waiting for a turn of his/hers attention. As the dev mentioned, that particular scene (and the others/ppl invited home earlier) is at a time when the MC is not even considering Parker as a potential LI, which it's totally normal if you look at it (even if it seems a bit forced...as in it happening while they are at the restaurant...I can probably point you to 100 scenes from other VNs where things happen somewhere hidden during parties/clubs/restaurants). Again, if the MC can do something, my personal preference is to see other characters have their own agendas...you can view this in a negative way ofc.
We can all have preferences, but my comment was more in the line of how you point those preferences. I'm sick and tired of entitled ppl trying to shout the loudest and meanest, to whine that their personal view wasn't respected. Make a normal/ logical argument. I liked that you atleast managed to speak your mind in a coherent mode and even if I don't totally view things your way, I can respect that.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Absolutely 100% agree.
Some people just don't have enough decency to admit that they just don't like that potential Li touches other man. And all this excuses like "bad mother", "whore of a mother" - this is some different level of hypocrisy.

I mean yeah, she is not a saint, true, who is? Players on this website are definitely not saint either;).
But hey, she is not forced on you, just ditch her and go on with other LI paths, but no...

And this hypocrisy is everywhere, like, some players just keep ranting about it again and again, and when somebody dares to answer - he is either troll or NTR-lover, lol, but of course they are not trolls, no sir:rolleyes:, this is the reality on F95)))
And yeah, from reading some comments here it's totally normal for MC to fuck everything and everybody who moves in a game (like some stranger girls or gloryholes fun), but LIs are not allowed to do anything, not even look or talk to anybody, they belong to MC, they are MC's personal cumpdumps, who should obediently wait for their turn. Take Parker for example, some people were pissed and called her a whore even after solo-masturbation scene.

That's why I am not really a fan of harem games, because LIs in these games behave too unrealistically. And when some Dev tries to make it somewhat more close to reality and show that LIs are human with their own flaws - here goes crusade.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 48 Votes