• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection GIF Video Oreo-Thelewdcookie Collection [2021-01-26] [Oreo-Thelewdcookie]

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
yeah +1 and all the pluses available for the animations as well

are they in the download or not? still d/l at the moment.

vouzmorg1

Feb 7, 2020
Wait, first of all is that Honey Select ? or HS models somehow converted or recreated in some other 3d program like 3DSMAX or Blender or something? Becuase its really freaking me out to see Faina
hey~ any news Retro ? I think it is recreated in engines like blender or etc. because of the lighting and materials?

Last edited:
Reactions: boom_1

Z_

Mar 10, 2018
Thank you for the share! Getting a 404 on the 2020/PSD nopy links but idk if it's just me or a larger issue. Other links are working fine!

Reactions: boom_1

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
The models and rendering is seriously off the charts but the downside is that the animation is quite short and there's not much of it only images hope the dev will make longer animation.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Anybody know what happend to him? Last update on patreon was 2 November 2020

Seems active on fanbox. If two posts in feb is active.

hey~ any news Retro ? I think it is recreated in engines like blender or etc. because of the lighting and materials?
The models seem like they where made in the illusion engine. Illusion as the company that made honeyselect. They normally make a new game every so depending on the game you can different types of rendering. The modding scene for illusion games is pretty big. The caveat is you have a limit to what you can animate. Animated scenes was never illusion's strong point.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Somebody have sets from February 18 to now...?
only excuses and a few pinup´s (4 to be exact) nothing special or worth uploading

he talks more about covid ruining everything than anyone i know, which is sad if its true but i highly doubt it
not even a wip since november last year, he is what you could call a "Wildeer" except for Wildeer doing at least a little bit.

Reactions: chachichuchecho