• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Ore dake ni Bitch na Itoko wa, Yankee-kei Otoko no Ko! [Final] [Gyaru Prince]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LKADity

I thought it's only some VN with static image H-scene, but how wrong I was
    This is a real hidden gem among the Trap game out there

The The H-scenes is awesome, 2.5D animation is quite good, the VA is the best part and the story is quite nice touch and familiar with the genre
    10/10 would recommend playing this
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Slayer

Usually I stay away from kinectic VN's since its boring not having choices at all but on this game is like they where reading my mind, the game flows on a very natural but simple way, you won't find a top tier writing but it's on it's simplicity that it has plenty of charm.

You may like or not the design of the trap but if you are reading this review you may be curious at least, personally the design of the trap it's a top tier for me and looks how a trap character should be and acts how a trap should act (technically you are getting a very cute girl with a femenine penis).

The H-scenes are animated and look way better than most trap VN's

The VN cuts straight into the cheese so don't worry about spending hours to se some action, the H-scenes are plenty and every few minutes.

If you read the synopsis you may notice the protagonist is from Alabama (if you know what i mean ;) ) which just gives an extra spice for this game (if you still not get it it means they are cousins).

My only complain about the game (not sure if its a problem with win 11 or by playing the game on a 4k monitor) but every time the l2d animation kicks in the chat box disapears so I have to make the window very small to see the text box. Also I couldn't make the game full screen but I wont take away the 5 stars of this game since those may be technical problems of this build or my pc but the game per se is just "manifique"

If you still have your doubts about this game just say "no homo" and start playing ;)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

th3c00ki3

Honestly, I would have never thought that anyone would have translate this game. But it was a most welcomed surprise indeed. The main heroine Rio is amazing in that he gets to the action immediately and shows throughout his feelings for you as the protagonist, Shinichi. It may be a rather short experience but nonetheless, I am happy to give this a definite recommendation. As well as hopes that the 2 sequels will make their appearance here soon.