VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I might be dumb, but I don't think the rape tag fits in? And if it does, where?
I think the rape tag remains from Ordinary day prequel. There was problems with thread. And that tag stays. This thread wasnt originaly made by me. Iam remove it now. But in future there willbe some actions looks like "soft rape"

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
and what about scene in ashole room? cant go out from it.. *why would i go?* and then fail
Do you has save from that ? Is that game you start from begining or you used save from previous version ?

Or you mean when you must find the money ? Just find the money in that room that is all.

Reactions: prisha

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
I think i got a trouble somewhere, because when i try to introduce into asshole roomate's room there's a "in the mean time" witch get stuck because of a glowing star in the manager office.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I think i got a trouble somewhere, because when i try to introduce into asshole roomate's room there's a "in the mean time" witch get stuck because of a glowing star in the manager office.
Yes I was looking on that. Did you use old save from previous version ?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi there is another preview from version 0.3 (Megan changing dress). And because christmas slowly coming. I has one present and competition for you. Version 0.3 will be avaiable for all 5+ patreons in day of release. And now that competition. I was bought new Intel processor and get 2 games with it. It is Total war: Warhammer 2 and Assasins Creed: Origins. I will hide that gameKeys into proper release of my game (version 0.3 NOT BETA). And who will find them first, can activate them and will receive that games.
Release of BETA will be about two weeks. (without that keys).

01.jpg

Reactions: erikus and elmandor
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes