• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OrderUs-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
during Mocha run i freeze and it stays that way saving and reloading does not change :3

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
I did recall seeing a tweet about their game running into trouble with Steam's approval team.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Their recent tweet though states the game is available on Itch.io though.
Which is fucking crazy considering some of the games that get on Steam. is on the platform despite all the characters pretty clearly being in either middle/high or elementary school; you can get Summer and Winter Memories despite Akari and the MC also very clearly being in elementary school, and don't even ask how Harem Ranch Life or Magical Girl Konoha got approved when I'm pretty sure neither of those games have a single non-loli character in them and in each Japanese version of the game it is made very clear they are all of elementary school age.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Which is fucking crazy considering some of the games that get on Steam. is on the platform despite all the characters pretty clearly being in either middle/high or elementary school; you can get Summer and Winter Memories despite Akari and the MC also very clearly being in elementary school, and don't even ask how Harem Ranch Life or Magical Girl Konoha got approved when I'm pretty sure neither of those games have a single non-loli character in them and in each Japanese version of the game it is made very clear they are all of elementary school age.
Except all of these don't/won't have any adult content in the Steam version, you have to get a patch from a third-party, hence why they got approved.

metalman2595

Nov 27, 2018
Except all of these don't/won't have any adult content in the Steam version, you have to get a patch from a third-party, hence why they got approved.
Evenicle is on steam complete with the adult content. Evenicle 2 was not approved for some reason. I haven't played Evenicle 2 nor the game this thread is for, but Evenicle 1 certainly has more "obscene" content than anything the previews for this game show.

Another noteworthy example is Nekopara which sells the adult content patches directly on steam and those games definitely have some characters that would fall under why this one got denied.

Steam is just inconsistent. This dev unfortunately drew the short straw and whoever reviewed the game for approval was probably some idiot with a personal distaste for these kind of games and no regard for precedent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Argent777

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Evenicle is on steam complete with the adult content. Evenicle 2 was not approved for some reason. I haven't played Evenicle 2 nor the game this thread is for, but Evenicle 1 certainly has more "obscene" content than anything the previews for this game show.

Another noteworthy example is Nekopara which sells the adult content patches directly on steam and those games definitely have some characters that would fall under why this one got denied.

Steam is just inconsistent. This dev unfortunately drew the short straw and whoever reviewed the game for approval was probably some idiot with a personal distaste for these kind of games and no regard for precedent.
I know how Steam can be a bitch about approvals but the examples you're giving are from, somewhat, big publishers (MangaGamer and Denpasoft), Steam is more lenient towards them. I don't know what the deal was about Evenicle 2 though, maybe too much rapey stuff.
Steam is just more strict about small indie dev companies (aka easy targets).
I do agree with your last sentence though and I'm glad JastUSA and Kagura Games went and gave them a place to be. I'll totally buy a copy to give the devs my support.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Argent777

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Those games make do with all age versions to be available on steam, any patch to bring back R-18 content has to be provided elsewhere by the publisher.
Some of those "all age" versions are even heavily edited to be on the safe side. Though most publishers aren't willing to spend money and time on that so they usually stay clear of any game with characters that could potentially be viewed as a loli/shota by the zealots out there.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019

It mostly depends on when the approval was given, steam's stance on the issue has changed several times over the years alongside the ever increasing censorship wave that's striking about every countries in the world (lots of censorship laws easily get passed using a simple fallacious argument that no politicians want to be associated as going against : child P. They can pass any censorship laws they want as long as they manage to link it somehow, in people minds, to child P, and some groups worldwide have been abusing that fact), though once a game has been approved and sold they usually (not 100% certain) don't go back on it when they next change their stance.

In Nekopara's case's, Nekopara 1 to 3 have their R-18 patches sold directly on steam, but not Nekopara 4, you have to buy that one elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: kemcbg

Argent777

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2023
during Mocha run i freeze and it stays that way saving and reloading does not change :3
At what point does it freeze? Could you provide some more details so I can try to reproduce the bug on my end?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes