• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yuri_avtomata

May 10, 2020
Just seen that this game just came out on Kagura Games. I'm glad the developer is getting it out there and hope they succeed despite the crappy situation with Steam. Gonna wish list it for now until I grab a bunch in one go.
$7.60 - Kagura Games
$4.20 - JAST USA

Argent777

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2023
$7.60 - Kagura Games
$4.20 - JAST USA
Regional pricing, will be a little different depending on your location. Also btw, Itch gives me a way better revenue share percentage. If you want to support me, download the game here and throw me whatever you think its worth on the "name your price" thing from the demo page.

Full game(no name your price option):

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Honestly, what a pile of trash. Each girl got only 3 scenes and the game takes only about an hour to complete(or it would have if the text speed setting actually worked :FacePalm:).

12$ is an absolutely insane price to ask for a game of this size when it got barely 5$ worth of content. I'm almost happy this didn't land on Steam, one less piece of trash to the pile that's already there. Ngl, if feels like they wasted all their time and effort on the animated sprites instead of filling the game with content and scenes. This could have been banger worth its asking price if they prioritized correctly.

Rock Licker

Dec 25, 2023
Here because of Rev's video.

Uhhhh... I've seen much more questionable stuff on Steam, but 12 bucks asking price on Itch.io is also a big turn-off for something that looks like it's worth a 5 perhaps.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
mmm the only thing you can do is at the start pick the girl and it's just read after that lol

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Well I went through both routes, but I'm disappointed that you never EVER got to see Peaches nipples, the MC fondles them on the beach under the bikini, but other than that, you never get to see them, why didn't they do what they did with mocha and at least give us a visual of underneath her clothes that MC was exploring? it felt like mocha was the main focus and peaches was just kinda there

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Nov 23, 2023
There's a . Let's vote on it, maybe they'll pick it up.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes