Unreal Engine Orcslayers - Viewer Preview [v5A] [Rexx]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Almost looks like your GPU is dying, but i guess you dont have that problem with anything else :unsure:
Looking through this thread other people are having the same issue. So unless everyone's GPU is dying it's a software issue.

Last edited:

thrustaw

Apr 9, 2020
Just wanted to point out, I think the version number is a little unclear and probably not actually 1.7.

The downloaded file is titled "Orcslayers01.7z", but .7z is the file extension, so the file itself is just "Orcslayers01".

So probably the version number is just '1', but the file extension confused things a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: burryniceuser

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OrcslayersViewerPreview-2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

Druidelord

Dec 5, 2017
So I never review anything but this game has so much potential that I felt compelled to.

First up the art style and the animations look very nice and all the models (animate and inanimate) look very good too!

My one concern and the place where these games often fall apart (for me at least) are the facial expressions and sounds of the characters.
Since this is an early preview build I will not deduct it from my rating but I wanted to say something on the matter because I would love for the game to turn out excellent.

Facial expressions should always reflect what is going on in the rest of the animation and should be believable. Most of the time in games like these the facial expressions need to be a bit more pronounced because of the lack of other feature like micro expression that would be present in a human.
The moaning and other sounds a character makes should be reflective of whats happening as well aka when a character seeds up the moaning should change etc.

These things are very important (at least imo) because you can have the cleanest nicest animation but if the character just stares into nothingness with almost no expression and has monotonous moans it completely runs it.

That all said I do get that this is hard and I know that the creator probably knows all of what I just said but I really would like for this game to not just be good but be great and that is why I felt compelled to say this.

Keep up the good work!
(This is that same text as in my review but I thought Id but it here as well so that people can discuss it)

Reactions: SerpentWave
Feb 15, 2018
So which version is the latest is it this 2.7?The folder name is 02 and the previous was named 03 and had more stuff in it i think.

Mar 25, 2023
Anyone know how to trigger ejaculation? I’m pressing H on my keyboard but it doesn’t seem to do anything, unless I’m missing it. Thanks

flolo

May 26, 2017
Know it took awhile, but the new build is finally ready to try out. To make up for the delay I spent a good chunk of the day practicing my UMG and made a little menu so people no longer have to always toggle through characters or animations. Just head to the top left to open when you want to change something.

CONTROL CHANGES

The UI allows you to pick and choose which character and animation you want to load directly. You can also control the speed of the animation using the small scroll bar next to the title, or hit the CUM button to play my cum code from previous builds. Next to the character headers are four little icons which control hair, outfit, skin, and eyes.

Be aware that NOT ALL CHARACTERS HAVE OPTIONS, so it's not broken if you keep hitting the skin button and nothing actually changes. If you want total freedom, pick the CUSTOM character, who has (almost) all the options as standard, though be prepared for some MAJOR issues like clipping and such. Still need to copy morphs over to most of the clothing.

Other then the UI, I moved most of the toggle options over to the number pad, so if you still want to toggle through the old way, you can. 123 controls the female character, hair, and clothing. 456 does the male characters options. You can hit 0 to toggle through animations and the plus and minus button can alter speed.

Lastly, I have added an experimental body preset changer. You can alter the female body shape by hitting PAGE DOWN and the male body shape using PAGE UP. There are four preset pure shapes and the rest are just the character shapes, which you can mix into the existing characters shape to change it up a bit. This function is still experimental.

KNOW BUGS

Due to the change to the way I load characters, a few other actors types lost their bodies. I removed the cinematic actors for the time being while I properly retrofit them, but one I totally spaced on was the playable model in the playground. You now are just disembodies clothes. As I didn't notice this till I was uploading, I won't be able to fix till next build.

Some of the sound mixing isn't the best. Been trying to figure out a way to level out all the sounds as some sounds are great and others sound great when testing only to be either too quiet or too loud when put into the scene.

Anyways I am tired so I am getting some sleep. Hope the new build is enjoyable.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes