FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I'm a part of that small community that like the female protagonist tag, so this is already a good start. The renders look good, the engine runs smoothly, there's a well-organized quest log, and the English is good.
There is not much content since this is the first release, but it shows a good overall structure. I'll start following the game and hope to see more soon.
Good job!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm a part of that small community that like the female protagonist tag, so this is already a good start. The renders look good, the engine runs smoothly, there's a well-organized quest log, and the English is good.
There is not much content since this is the first release, but it shows a good overall structure. I'll start following the game and hope to see more soon.
Good job!
I guess I'm part of that community too, not enough proper female protagonist games around. I will also keep an eye on this, just wonder how long it will be between updates.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone pls do a mac version of this in a .zip format? .rar files never open properly for me on mac. otherwise would like to play this!
TYVM

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks after potential but i don't know about the content - can someone tell me what and how much?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
One suggestion: either have a warning message pop up when you're at the end of the current content so you can save your game or have an autosave function because otherwise you just end up back at the title screen and you lose all your progress.

Reactions: rh12 and Swiftpolar

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
Interesting start. Way too short to make a full assessment, but it does have me looking forward to future updates and that is something.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Same here, either bugged or something is missing in the quest description.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes