Swiftpolar

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
JokerLeader I realize that this isnt a huge file size for compression... But could you please compact into a .zip for us? Otherwise Mac players cannot open it.
Hey there,
Sorry about that, I never realized that was an issue for Mac (PC user here). I'm uploading a zip version for mac now. It'll replace the Gofile mac link.

Reactions: Calyps0

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
question.... am i being stupid or is there no third beer/alcohol location for the homeless guy. i always find two, one by the gas station sign and one near the top but wheres the third one?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
question.... am i being stupid or is there no third beer/alcohol location for the homeless guy. i always find two, one by the gas station sign and one near the top but wheres the third one?
Think there was one in middle on street walk center, then one bottom right by the lamp post.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Think there was one in middle on street walk center, then one bottom right by the lamp post.
i have got the two you mentioned... it looks like there is one behind the homeless guy but it cant be interacted with as far as i can tell.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
i have got the two you mentioned... it looks like there is one behind the homeless guy but it cant be interacted with as far as i can tell.
Think there was one southwest of homeless, below the building on sidewalk.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Finally after long time again one game with great graphics not only for scenes.
I didn't really got the part with choises tho, I mean... it's used only once at the begining, all the other choises were more... do you want to do something? if no, it just ended and you can try it again.
Last thing I really don't like is at the begining - it might be just my personal opinion but there is literary no reason for her to escape from police when the thing in flames is her own house. I think it could be said why exactly was she scared. Or it would be great place for choise where she would choose to either run or go to police and something would go wrong and she would have real reason to escape.
It might seem more negative than other comments, but those are all negatives I found, author has on patreon that it's just showcase and he wants to know if there is any reason to continue in development and I'd say that it would need a little more content to decide on that, right now it's... short, or more like empty.
Even tho it's not exactly game I'm waiting for, this thing has interesting story and again - great graphics

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
if not an abandoned tag I think at the very least an on hold tag is justified. It's been 4 months since he said, "Goodbye for now"......

• Sad
Reactions: Steiner88

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Has anybody checked his Patreon page? If he has one. It says ON HOLD, but, it looks like that ship has sailed and sunk. It was a great game with a lot of potential. Maybe, a SUPER-DEV can pick it up and run with it. PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

Reactions: Steiner88
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes