4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So characters aside from Ahsoka seem to be some pink twilek girl are Taris and Kit from the Wildstar MMO. So far a pretty good game. Lot more content than I was expecting, though a little grindy in the beginning with little to do.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Nice game with a lot of potential. Since they're up to v0.3, I'm guessing that they won't stall out anytime soon. How often do they update?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
.1 to .2 took 4 months but .2 to .3 was a month update. so consistency wise who knows. but he is putting out content and its good quality IMO so there is that.

Reactions: Macfinn99

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
how does one advance the buttcheeks quest? also is there any kit content? i just got her on my ship and now i cant do anything else w her. not even talk

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.3. Thanks @

May 15, 2017
Finally figured it out. Note that this is the first time I've fucked with Renpy. I'm pretty experienced with Python but I might have fucked something up, back everything up just in case.

Navigate to \Orange_Trainer_0.2-pc\game
Replace archive.rpa with mine, delete social.rpyc, then place my social.rpy in its place.
Renpy will then compile a new social.rypc using my modified social.rpy with the fix when you start up orange trainer.

Edit: This apparently doesn't work for some people probably due to architecture differences. One guy got it to work by only deleting social.rpyc and replacing it with my social.rpy, ignoring the archive file altogether. Try that if it doesn't work for you.

You will get stuck in multiple places where the author forgot to increment the social value. If when you talk with her the dialogue is always the same, simply increase the ahsokaSocial value by 1.

If her sluttiness stops increasing, you can increase it in the console with ahsokaSlut.

ex:
ahsokaSocial = 26
or
ahsokaSlut += 1
or
ahsokaSlut = 33

etc

I am not going to debug the entire game, this is the only fix I am uploading

Hey man, im stuck on Red Butt Cheeks stage 3 after geting the blueprint. I haven't been able to visit the planet again, when should the quest advance?

Reactions: zazzaro
4.00 star(s) 49 Votes