Unity Abandoned Oppaimon [v0.6.3] [Witch Nighto Studio!]

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The game is in a sorry state and I would like to say just for the time being but apparently it has been a mess since launch, it sounds extreme but considering how often bugs and problems are supposedly addressed you might be better waiting until christmas to see what progress has actually been made (that is of course asuming the dev team makes it to christmas).

darkeon3669

Apr 11, 2019
The game is in a sorry state and I would like to say just for the time being but apparently it has been a mess since launch, it sounds extreme but considering how often bugs and problems are supposedly addressed you might be better waiting until christmas to see what progress has actually been made (that is of course asuming the dev team makes it to christmas).
I've played an old version of this and it was buggy as hellllll, probably is cause of unity, it have always been a full of bug software

Douille

Dec 12, 2018
No female protagonist and no fire oppaimon ... I'm out of here until the game's progress are far better.

darkeon3669

Apr 11, 2019
No female protagonist and no fire oppaimon ... I'm out of here until the game's progress are far better.
i really suggest u to leave this game as it is now but to take it under eye bcs this is reallyyy good without bug, it's pussymon but wayyy better

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
wanted to enjoy it but like others cannot even get into what the game contains without some kind of crash and its simple things like starters you would think they would notice right away...

Sep 10, 2017
Game is in an absolutely buggy mess right now. I've fucked around with my save file and got a few gallery options working but not all. But I got a level 99 vulvasaur that 1 hits anything and 2 billion cash

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
new game have more bugs than old one.

impossible to play and this guys is getting almost 1k per month in patreon.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So the change to 3D was voted and will be implemented right?
What a shame the Pixelsprites Sprites and 2D CGs were perfectly fine and more appealing than 3D. Now it looks all wonky imo.
Also mixing 3D fighting and exploration with 2D CGs feels wierd. I dunno man that's not it Johnny Sins.

Now with the Pixelart gone it feels like any other 3D Pokemon Indie clones we have and they all suck.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
The game are getting a unfair hate. It are already are updated and arent crashing anymore. Please, update the thread.

Reactions: Garou

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just discovered this game and it looks interesting. Is this anything like Poke'mon Hentai Edition?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes