VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Oppaidius Desert Island! [Final] [Vittorio Giorgi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Drawing style and hand maked animations looks absolutly amazing.
    +We have interesting sense of humor.
    +Our story is pretty cliche but its still interesting.
    +We have different endings.

Bad Points
    - Thats worst UI i saw in my whole life... And weird part is... Its actualy Renpy UI?! I mean, how can someone turn easy and good Renpy UI to this annoying thing? Thats definity deserves medal! Even most basic things like saving and loading pretty much painfull...
    -There is no skipping or rollback option, even with unren you can only fix rollback because skipping not even working with unren... And you cant even click fast to skip dialogues because... Literaly every screen change is un-skipable aswell! Oh BTW after finishing game one time you will gain ''skip'' power... Wow... Amazing...
    -Our MC is whinny, little... You got it...
    -While w have different endings we dont have any guide how to achive them and its little bit annoying. Honestly i can achive ending i want in my second play after finishing whole game. In first time i got bad ending even trying my best...

For The End
    Its not bad game, have some good aspects but same time its annoying to play aswell. Its probably worth your time but in some scenes or while playing without skip etc... you are gonna feel that annoyance little bit...