3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
The 'milfs' better mean Miranda and Pepper, because if one of them is Madison you are going to be very disappointed
I mean midanda, pepper and Madison.. I'm happy for the first two, but i'm disappointed for Madison. Thank you for your ansawer! Why aren't you going to develop the storyline with madison?

Reactions: Hadgar

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I mean midanda, pepper and Madison.. I'm happy for the first two, but i'm disappointed for Madison. Thank you for your ansawer! Why aren't you going to develop the storyline with madison?
I think, perhaps, because not every dev wants to shoehorn an incest theme into every game. I can't speak for the dev, though.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
can u provide asset character names plz? miranda pepper and madison....
Yes, this would be great. I'd like to use a lot of diverse female models in a game someday, so this would be a great help.
Its not a matter of giving you the character names, I use a lot of morphs and change textures, different hair styles and such

They wouldn't look like you think even if I did give you the names

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Its not a matter of giving you the character names, I use a lot of morphs and change textures, different hair styles and such

They wouldn't look like you think even if I did give you the names
Yeah, we get that. One of the base character models is fairly obvious, but the rest aren't.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, we get that. One of the base character models is fairly obvious, but the rest aren't.
Miranda is Monique 8, Pepper is Penny 8 and Madison is Camille

These are the models that take up the most of their base, but I did mix in other models as well, especially with Madison, she's like three models combined

Reactions: megaplayboy10k

Neelshah3

Dec 8, 2018
thanks i just wanted the name coz i went thrugh it before but cudnt remember the name of models not that i want to copy you or something....

JazzBrodi

Jan 6, 2021
Hey folks!

Not sure if this is the correct place for this thread? I didn't see a personal art section anywhere, but if this shouldn't be here let me the mods hit me up and get this thread removed

Anyway I'm Oppai Auteur and I'm currently working on my first game Old Friends and Public Transport, which you can check out right here....

The thing is while working on the game I like to make random renders, some of the game characters, some of other characters I've made, or just random stuff I put together in Daz3d. But I didn't want to keep spamming my own game thread with random renders, plus its kinda strange to show off renders not relevant to the game in that thread!

So that's why I've set up this thread to help show off some of the art I've made.

I hope you enjoy what you see and please leave some feedback :)

(Just a quick note, my work does feature more exaggerated tits and ass, just a warning to those who don't really appreciate that kind of work)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am blown away seeing your talent. The fact you are so open minded is double the bonus round! I am still unfamiliar with the site, so hope I am not breaking any rules. I would love to chat with you if you ever have free time! Thank you darlin! Hope your weekend is amazing!

Amaterazu666

May 24, 2017
Hey folks!

Not sure if this is the correct place for this thread? I didn't see a personal art section anywhere, but if this shouldn't be here let me the mods hit me up and get this thread removed

Anyway I'm Oppai Auteur and I'm currently working on my first game Old Friends and Public Transport, which you can check out right here....

The thing is while working on the game I like to make random renders, some of the game characters, some of other characters I've made, or just random stuff I put together in Daz3d. But I didn't want to keep spamming my own game thread with random renders, plus its kinda strange to show off renders not relevant to the game in that thread!

So that's why I've set up this thread to help show off some of the art I've made.

(Just a quick note, my work does feature more exaggerated tits and ass, just a warning to those who don't really appreciate that kind of work)

@Oppai Auteur , I think this is the main reason why fans want so much to see the Madison rout. Not only because they want some kind of Mom-Son action. There are enough games here. And because your female characters have their own unique style. You can not just take another game and find Pepper or Carrie there.
I had to accept that Madison would not be one of the main characters in the game but with all these pictures so want her active participation in the plot :teary:. At least in the end, when the main storyline is complete.
Hey folks!

I need to know if there is any chance of Mc having sex with his mother.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Here are some more characters designs I did, this one was for another game idea I had. My regular fans will actually be surprised to learn they were for an incest game :eek:

My main game Old Friends and Public Transport has a hot MILF who is the mother of the main character but the game has no incest content, so I like to mess with my supportive fans by making sexy renders of her that will never be part of the game :p

But, it also got me thinking of what kind of game I would make if I did make an incest game? Which resulted in me making these characters, enjoy :evilsmile:

Yaaasssss!! Great girls bro!