EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Long ago, an evil organization named the "Forren Foundation" almost conquered the world using soldiers and powerful monsters. However, their ambitions were shattered by powerful girls known as "Holy War Maidens". Currently, the defeated foundation has lost almost all its forces to the Holy War Maidens and is forced to operate underground. "Your mission is to defeat all the Holy War Maidens". Capture all the Holy War Maidens, brainwash them, and lead them into darkness!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Original Title: オペレーションダークサイド:聖核戦姫壊滅作戦
Developer: Darkness Lab -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.6
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl8.jpg smpl7.jpg

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Long ago, an evil organization named the "Forren Foundation" almost conquered the world using soldiers and powerful monsters.
However, their ambitions were shattered by powerful girls known as "Holy War Maidens".
Hell Yeah! Bioengineered girlfriend with a cyber weapon...
Great during monster invasion, NOT so great during BREAK-UPs. :oops:

Holy Maiden: "I'm sorry, I can't hear you... Your mouth is filled with monster shit."

f522b617-b0ca-4926-277f-300b94e6b900.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
is it weird i would love a game like this where you play one of the heroine and through the story you get choices that will lead to defferent ends. the other girls will always be corrupted but at the end depening on the choises you made through the story and the side quests leads you to be able to free them instead of having to destroy them like wise some choices and side quests could increase certain girls evil and strength for the final battle with each.

agelZ

Jan 10, 2020
at this point I legit forgot that I could download games from here, slop has been so bad lately I was just checking for curiosity's sake, first new thing to peak my interest in what feels like months lmao
Where do u usuallz download from?

May 24, 2020
I completed this game... MTL at it's worstest. You barely can understand some things...

Well, what i can say so far? Plot is stupidly bad, hscenes... Well, hscenes is something usual for corruption doujins. But... Personality excretion... All heroines have this kind of scene(not only from ass). I will write review some time later. But gameplay of this game, seriously simple and it's boring

Btw, i forgot to say but gallery only shows SCENES. Not CGs

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
someone know some games that you are the bad guy ? possibly to corrup the good ones
Yes.
Management games:
Revenge
Monster Black Market
Goblin... Brothel
Holy Road
Soldgirl Town

Revenge and Soldgirl Town are about corrupting women to make them brothel workers. Goblin (lots of words omitted) Brothel actually isn't. It's a breeding game like Monster Black Market. Holy road is a city-building game where you play as an evil priest.

Various kinds of strategic combat:

Dungeon's Legion
Himegari Dungeon Meister
Seedbed Wars
Attack it! Devil Legion

More like a puzzle than any established genre:
Goblins Strike Back Instant Fuck Heroines
Orc Castle

Others:
Training Space Station - missions play somewhat like Diablo clones, then you torment abducted people for science.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So does the translation even work? When I downloaded this off of svscomics, the translation took a bit to work, but it was actually readable.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OperationDarkSideHolyWarMaidenAnnihilationOperation-1.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: f9account
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes