VN Ren'Py OnlyWife: Hunting sleeping [v0.4] [sunset]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Kinda reminds me off Iesaki Affair 2. I just wanna be loved by my wife. Gets perfect charm on all wifes.

nhqhai

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Seeing the title - I'm in.
Seeing the Developer Notes - I'm back. :(((
Anyway, wish your PJ success :D

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
" You're sorely mistaken "
not at all all western natality is in decline, white males represents 5 to 6 percents of the whole world population ( i won't talk to you about statistics which are far beyond your comprehension) a nd let you enjoy sucking bbc while sharing wifes you don't even know they endend in your bed. Well.. i might be wrong you can be gay arabic or black... if that's the case sorry

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
uhhh... Cheating isn't vanilla... might not be hardcore, but it isn't vanilla.

Given your comment tho, does that mean this isn't NTR or Netori, but instead Reverse-NTR? (where MC is the one stolen by another, i.e. cuckqueen).
Don't try to reason with him, for NTR lovers EVERYTHING that doesn't have that content is vanilla, from its logic games like Corruption by Mr. C is vanilla because the MC is not a cuck.

But yes, cheating is not vanilla.

PS: To avoid more confusion, it would be great if the tag is reported so that it can be deleted and it remains just cheating and thus avoid the next 300 comments asking "what is the ntr?" and "when are they going to wear it?"

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
it has the tag because netori is still netorare, you just specifically play as the cucker & not the cuck, i doubt theres many games that have netori so it doesnt have its own tag yet, or there are & having multiple ntr tags would just be confusing when you can just have 1
You are confused, on this page when it is netori (the MC steals the girls) the tag is "cheating", while when the MC is a cuckold or shares the girls (the same thing) the tag is "ntr", so it is clarified .

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
The English translations are really bad
Edit: Google Translation? That makes sense :ROFLMAO: I think deepl is better

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Netori,ntr,netorase≠ cuckelod
Very different things
You are partially fine:

Netorare (abbreviated as ntr): The MC is deceived and suffers, perhaps he is excited but he is not in agreement with what is happening.

Netorase (literally means cuckold): the MC gets excited watching his girl fuck another man, and seeks to make this happen.

Netori (the only decent one): The MC steals someone else's girl, no one cheats on him.

For the purposes of this page the corresponding tags are:

Netorare (ntr) = netorare.

Netorase (accepted cuckold) = netarare or swinging (depends on how cuckold the MC is, if he participates in the action it's swinging, if he just observes or loses the girl it's netorare).

Netori = cheating.

It's that simple, in case anyone still had doubts.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
game is good. but this may be the single worst translation i have ever seen. its quite obvious the dev just put the text through an English translator.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes