SamuraiFruitPunch88

Feb 16, 2022
While playing the game I thought, wouldn't be suitable that the more Jody has sex with any ot the other characters the more she seems disatisfy and bored when doing it with her husband?

Of course it would depent on how high is the level of love, but I think it would be sorf of like a natural progression, or at least that's my opinion.

Pd: I pray that we get to see Jody wearing gym clothes.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Ahh, go to Chou's pc and check his e-mail. You have to go through all the Sent and Inbox emails
In fact, I also suffered at first, but then I figured out the game mechanism and generally like the game. I would like to see more content with Timmy, so that one of the characters could arrange a threesome and other debauchery. There is potential in this game.
Can you tell me how the work on the sequel is going, how soon to expect a game update, or maybe the work is not moving?

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
While the path may called the 'ntr path', this is most certainly an ntrs/sharing game.
I wouldn't go so far as to call it either. Some characters in the game lean heavier on either sides so it just depends really. I'm planning to make it more distinct in the future where all characters would somewhat cater to your chosen playstyle, be it NTRS or NTR
In fact, I also suffered at first, but then I figured out the game mechanism and generally like the game. I would like to see more content with Timmy, so that one of the characters could arrange a threesome and other debauchery. There is potential in this game.
Can you tell me how the work on the sequel is going, how soon to expect a game update, or maybe the work is not moving?
I am working on the new update, yes. Can't say when it's gonna be out but I talk about it in a lot more detail on my Patreon

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
How do I get the Rick offer to happen? I've done the first 6 main events with him. The hint says watch TV with Rick. I have a few times and it does the same scene over and over.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I wouldn't go so far as to call it either. Some characters in the game lean heavier on either sides so it just depends really. I'm planning to make it more distinct in the future where all characters would somewhat cater to your chosen playstyle, be it NTRS or NTR

I am working on the new update, yes. Can't say when it's gonna be out but I talk about it in a lot more detail on my Patreon
Can't Wait! :love:

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes