• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Only Romance Incest Games

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Playing with a young MC (18-21 years old), what type of incest is your favorite?

• Total voters

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Some incest games with a focus on romance that I've played:

A Moment of Bliss It's the sequel to Petal Among Thorns. So far there is vaginal sex with Petal and some fondling with Bliss

A New Home It is basically an incestuous romantic orgy. MC has sex with all the women in his family: mother, sisters, aunts and cousins. And there is also some lesbian incest: mother/daughter, sister/sister, cousins, and aunt/niece.

Midlife Crisis There's romance with the daugthers, sister and niece.

Such a Sharp Pain It's a new game but one of my favorites. It has father/daughter (with vaginal sex), brother/sister (nothing yet) and maybe uncle/niece(daughter).

Hidden Feelings It's also very new, with not much content so far, only an introduction to the characters and the story. But it seems to be moving towards a romance with his mother, sisters, aunt and cousins.
I'm just now going through some games that I'm missing. I've recently played almost all of the ones you mention and I agree. Those and a few others I have in mind will definitely be on this list.

Except A New Home, I haven't played it yet. I'm not really looking forward to playing it. It doesn't catch my attention, honestly. So it will stay on the waiting list for now. Thanks a lot.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
But she is no longer even a step-sister by the time their relationship escalates as their parents died, meaning they are in no way related to eachother anymore.
I haven't played the game yet, but in my opinion, if they were raised together and treat each other as siblings, they are still brother and sister.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I haven't played the game yet, but in my opinion, if they were raised together and treat each other as siblings, they are still brother and sister.
Well they got split up when they were young and reunited many years later.. but if you still somehow think they are brother and sister then idk what to say lol.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I didn't know you had made this list, it so helpful. There is a big list of all the games with incest on the site too, but it only says the game's name and what the relationships are. Your list is so great, I hope you keep adding to it.

Some incest games with a focus on romance that I've played:

A Moment of Bliss It's the sequel to Petal Among Thorns. So far there is vaginal sex with Petal and some fondling with Bliss

Midlife Crisis There's romance with the daugthers, sister and niece.

Such a Sharp Pain It's a new game but one of my favorites. It has father/daughter (with vaginal sex), brother/sister (nothing yet) and maybe uncle/niece(daughter).
I haven't played the others but I have these three.

A Moment of Bliss is hard for me to see as a romance game because the MC is being seduced by the daughters. It isn't corruption and it is a great game so far. I highly recommend it. But the MC is reluctant and then complacent more than romantic so far.

Midlife Crisis is a great game, the romance paths are so good I even got a little emotional with some of the confessions and the reactions from the girls. It is a rare incest game where my favorite girl isn't one of the family members. All the family girls are great, don't get me wrong, but Sarah (the younger daughter's friend) is just great. There is 100% avoidable swinging/sharing.

Such a Sharp Pain is still very early in development, so it is hard to say how the romance will shake out with the characters as it goes on.
---
Edit: Also, Motherless has half-sisters as well but it isn't shown on the list, and Light of My Life now has vaginal sex with the older daughter.

Cronikz

Jun 8, 2021
Where's Where it all Began? Original game has twin brother-sister incest, younger sister incest, and aunt and mother too. The remake hasn't released those scenes yet, as there is only one chapter.

Reactions: Iapetus96

Gragy

Feb 5, 2020
Thanks for the hard work. Could you please add an update section for the thread, please?

skrusher

May 11, 2019
No I didn't play Freeloading Family yet. It's onhold, and I'm not sure if the dev will come back at it.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
Havenless_ One game you should check out to include on your list is Red Lucy. It is very early in development, but despite the little content it has so far, it is very good.

And, have you played Summer Scent? You should check it out. It is one of the best-written romantic incest games out there.
I've seen people before recommended Summer Scent, but same time seen that it can be on the darker side when it comes to the story and characters. If you have tried Haleys story, would you say there similar? Because the situation with the sister was off putting for me with trying it.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I've seen people before recommended Summer Scent, but same time seen that it can be on the darker side when it comes to the story and characters. If you have tried Haleys story, would you say there similar? Because the situation with the sister was off putting for me with trying it.
The "darker side" it's just one of the paths and leads to a bad end. Haley's Story is different, Summer Scent has more depth and is more emotional driven.
What situation with the sister are you talking about? The rumors about her? Trust me, just play the game and you see what I'm talking about. I've played over a 150 games, and it's one of the top 3 best written.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The "darker side" it's just one of the paths and leads to a bad end.
This is a huge understatement for the ending in question. The word "just" implies it is no big deal. In fact for a large number of players it was/is a devastatingly brutal ending. Telling someone who was bothered by Haley's negative experience to just play the game does them a true disservice.

By the game's design, it's relatively easy to inadvertently fall into the bad ending. Instructions on how to miss it can be found by searching the game's thread. Those troubled by dark outcomes would be well advised to search the thread for more information.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
The "darker side" it's just one of the paths and leads to a bad end. Haley's Story is different, Summer Scent has more depth and is more emotional driven.
What situation with the sister are you talking about? The rumors about her? Trust me, just play the game and you see what I'm talking about. I've played over a 150 games, and it's one of the top 3 best written.
Tried the game and really liked it but I see why people recommended the guide for it, got stuck and it was resulting in the bad ending for path I was on so had to go through a guide and change one of the decisions I made. I see why you recommended it I really like the main character's so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: skrusher

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Tried the game and really liked it but I see why people recommended the guide for it, got stuck and it was resulting in the bad ending for path I was on so had to go through a guide and change once of the decisions I made. I see why you recommended it I really like the main character's so far.
Sorry, I've should have tould to use a guide for it, but I'm glad you liked it.
I used the in-depth walkthrough (I highly recommend using it, it's outdated but gives a good picture of the paths you can follow) and also Sancho's mod (multi mod). The game has 15 paths, so a little help is welcome and Sancho's mod is always great for that because it shows you what you can do instead of telling you what to do, like the other mods.

The game has a more "realistic" approach than normal games, so if you make choices that are usually ok in those games but not in real life, such as cheating and being a perv, it will lead to bad consequences. That is one of the reasons why I love it, it is perhaps the most realistic VN I've played.

Reactions: Frostvein
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes