Recommending Only Romance Incest Games

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Playing with a young MC (18-21 years old), what type of incest is your favorite?

• Total voters

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
ABANDONED STUFF
Now, some already abandoned titles that, in my opinion, were pretty cool. I've played several abandoned games and it makes me very sad that some of them have been abandoned. Here I will list those that, for me, are worth a look.

Just remember... They are abandoned and it's almost impossible that someday their development will come back. So, play at your own risk. If you get hooked on one... It's not my fault, my friend.

Milfy City
Incest type:
-Mom
-Sisters
-Aunt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do not know if you already know but MILFy CITY IS COMPLETE.

(At least I am 99% sure it is complete).

[ IF I'M WRONG THEN I BEG FOR EVERYONE'S FORGIVNESS ].
Good list bro.

berlinPro

Aug 2, 2023
Thanks, Havenless_ for the list.
I tried Monkey Business but there is not much romance with Mom or Sis, after a few scenes MC and Mom are kissing and she is naked and she is giving him boobjob, I was hoping for a slow burn.
If someone can suggest an extremely slow burn just like AWAM.
Thanks again.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
Thanks, Havenless_ for the list.
I tried Monkey Business but there is not much romance with Mom or Sis, after a few scenes MC and Mom are kissing and she is naked and she is giving him boobjob, I was hoping for a slow burn.
If someone can suggest an extremely slow burn just like AWAM.
Thanks again.
what is AWAM?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I think its still updated from time to time yes? Well i take a look at the list from time to time to see if something new is around... not happened though, but well...

So i saw Summers Gone is still in this list. I think you should scratch it.

Ocean made it clearly a non-incest game and the incest patch doesnt really work well with the story anymore. Especially with the upcoming full season 1 release for steam and patreon the incest is totally gone. There was no incest in the game to begin with, only with the patch... but with a little patch the incest thing already worked, but not anymore.

Midlife crisis is abandoned

And yeah Life in Santa County is not a incest game anymore too. They reworked the game and the rework is still in full progress and going on too... with a good incest patch it is kinda working still, but going on with the development it will make no sense at some point anymore cause the DEVs dont want the incest vibe in the game anymore because of patreon and steam.

Reactions: leo dicaprio

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
I think its still updated from time to time yes? Well i take a look at the list from time to time to see if something new is around... not happened though, but well...

Ocean made it clearly a non-incest game and the incest patch doesnt really work well with the story anymore. Especially with the upcoming full season 1 release for steam and patreon the incest is totally gone. There was no incest in the game to begin with, only with the patch... but with a little patch the incest thing already worked, but not anymore.

Midlife crisis is abandoned

And yeah Life in Santa County is not a incest game anymore too. They reworked the game and the rework is still in full progress and going on too... with a good incest patch it is kinda working still, but going on with the development it will make no sense at some point anymore cause the DEVs dont want the incest vibe in the game anymore because of patreon and steam.
LISC probably gonna die soon

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
LISC probably gonna die soon
unlikely. The update was short and crappy, totally buggy, they needed almost a year for it and lied multiple times because of delays even way before... now they released it not even half done, got rid of the incest, all the reworked parts dont fit with the rest of the game, its a complete mess... yet the support on patreon increased. Why drop something that gives good money with little effort?

If you would have said "the game is not going anywhere anymore and never will be good again" iam with you... but they will continue it as long as they get money out of it.

But we should stop that, its not the topic of this thread.

Reactions: nln0 and jaredforks

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024

and I didn't play after rework, I thought to buy the first chapter in the steam, but if that's the case, then I probably won't do it. Did he make them not brother and sister at all?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
and I didn't play after rework, I thought to buy the first chapter in the steam, but if that's the case, then I probably won't do it. Did he make them not brother and sister at all?
My post wasnt that clear i think...

They NEVER were Brother and Sister. There only was a fanmade incest patch for this... and until recently it did work out well, but not anymore. That is sometimes the case when a game progresses. But Ocean didnt change their relationship, they never were Brother and Sister to begin with. Only the incest patch made it that way, but due to progress of the game and some added scenes the incest patch is just nonsense now.

Dont know if you know the game, but it is kinda the same with Where the Heart is. There is a incest patch too, and until episode 10 or so it did worked out kind of... than more and more episodes came out with more and more scenes where its more than clear that it was never intended as a incest game and at some point the incest approach of the patch was pure nonsense and needed to change way to much of the game to make sense anymore, which is the reason why the modder stopped the i-patch development at some point. That is the same with Summers Gone. For incest to work the patch needs to change many many things of the game... and even more with future updates. It just doesnt make sense anymore.

Thats the problem with incest patches for games that never were intended as incest games.

There are clearly games where its different though... the whole landlady thing and such. And its often clearly seen in the dialogues too and so on... and for those games the i-patches are really small, and not a lot of work. Many times they are only "on/off" trigger for content the DEVs already provide in the version... like radiant for example. But that is simply not the case with summers gone and never was. The rework has nothing to do with it by the way... the rework never touched that relationship between Nami and the MC.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
They NEVER were Brother and Sister.
well, in the French translation, they were always brother and sister, and even in the dialogues it was logical, but maybe our translator did it that way. Without the patch, the French version was not logical.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes