3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
RudeboyUK was last seen here 4 October.

Not so far ago.

We all hope he'll finish that game, but we all know the last step is always the hardest.

Reactions: johnconnor

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Well we'll just have to wait. :) There are all sorts of real world reasons why RudeboyUK might have had to pause working on it, we just have to let him know we are still keen to seen updates.
I'm sure he'll post on the thread when he can.

Reactions: johnconnor

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Hmmm I'm starting to worry that this might be dead in the water. I sent a message (via this forum) to RudeboyUK a week or two back about at least letting us know if the project is still going. But still we've not seen or heard from him about the game in some time.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hmmm I'm starting to worry that this might be dead in the water. I sent a message (via this forum) to RudeboyUK a week or two back about at least letting us know if the project is still going. But still we've not seen or heard from him about the game in some time.
I'm starting to think the same thing since he has been spotted around the website. I just wish he would tell us what's up. I wouldn't jump down his throat for quitting if that's what he is worried about.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of communication. I've not been working on the game for some time now. Well, actually I did have a few weeks on it about a month or so ago however it wasn't enough to become a release as it was a lot of framework dtuff for my ending.

At least I haven't just abandoned this to start something new, other than a few tests of ideas I've just not have the time to work much on my games. I usually do most of the work when I am home alone, and this just hasn't been how my life has been running the past few months.

So yes the game is definitly on hold, but I wouldn't call it dead. I definitly plan to finish it up at some point, and as i said I've made some progress towards that but I really have no time frame for when I will have something new to show you.

It's a disapointment to me as much as to you all really as I do enjoy creating the game, and I've had mostly positive feedback from you all.

Again sorry for the disapointment, expecially those who get an alert I've posted something and come here expecting something new.

RB

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
That's cool RudeboyUK. Life gets in the way some times, I think we all get that. I thinks most of us were just a little concerned that you hadn't been in touch.
Thanks for letting us know, about the game. Just know that we (And I assume I'm speaking for everyone on the thread) are still interested in the game when and if you get back to it. :)

Reactions: GoodForYou

CaenKuhr

May 20, 2018
Hi RudeboyUK, thanks for the update. Try to ignore the... ruder guys on here. You don't owe us much of anything since you do this for free. The rest of us just appreciates your work and are looking forward to an update. Have a good one!

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes