• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TreyfromKansas

Jul 11, 2018
Excellent work on this game Rudeboy UK! You really do a great job mixing gameplay and world-building. The characters and situations really come to life.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I had the same problem using the newest version. Jenny's story wouldn't jump to jenny.story 9. I did verything else the same as usual.
Hmm. Tracing my logic through it all seems to flow. If Jenny is at story 8 (sent you the pics of her girlfriend) and the OG is at story 9 (has had photo session with Jenny's girlfriend) Jenny should show you the photos from the session with the OG in her office.. here is the flow if you can understand my shorthand:
Code:
[VisChat] girl.story == 7 & girl.openness >= 300 ==> girl.story = 7.5

[Chat] jenny.story == 6 & jenny.attraction > 50 and girl.story == 7.5 => jenny.story = 7 & girl.story = 8

[SMS] jenny.story == 7 ==> jenny.story = 8

[VisChat] girl.story == 8 & jenny.story == 8 ==> girl.story = 9

[Chat] jenny.story == 8 & girl.story == 9 ==> jenny.story = 9

Nov 30, 2017
Hmm. Tracing my logic through it all seems to flow. If Jenny is at story 8 (sent you the pics of her girlfriend) and the OG is at story 9 (has had photo session with Jenny's girlfriend) Jenny should show you the photos from the session with the OG in her office.. here is the flow if you can understand my shorthand:
Code:
[VisChat] girl.story == 7 & girl.openness >= 300 ==> girl.story = 7.5

[Chat] jenny.story == 6 & jenny.attraction > 50 and girl.story == 7.5 => jenny.story = 7 & girl.story = 8

[SMS] jenny.story == 7 ==> jenny.story = 8

[VisChat] girl.story == 8 & jenny.story == 8 ==> girl.story = 9

[Chat] jenny.story == 8 & girl.story == 9 ==> jenny.story = 9
It's my first time running into this so yeah, a bit weird. I used the console to further myself. I received the photos of her model friend Jenny herself sent me, Riley had the photo session, then I achieved the rest of the achievements before wondering to myself why Jenny's story didn't further as it used to.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
It's my first time running into this so yeah, a bit weird. I used the console to further myself. I received the photos of her model friend Jenny herself sent me, Riley had the photo session, then I achieved the rest of the achievements before wondering to myself why Jenny's story didn't further as it used to.
So somehow the chat with Jenny is not working. At least that's a place to focus my search.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
OK, think I have it worked out. The chat was dependant on the OG story being at 9. If you took her path further first it would lock out the Jenny chat.

For those missing the Rudie Nudie achievement, try this patch:

Overwrite the existing HTML file in your game folder... hopefully this will fix things.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
OK, think I have it worked out. The chat was dependant on the OG story being at 9. If you took her path further first it would lock out the Jenny chat.

For those missing the Rudie Nudie achievement, try this patch:

Overwrite the existing HTML file in your game folder... hopefully this will fix things.
Worked a treat thanks

Reactions: RudeboyUK

nickpars

Jan 15, 2018
Hi there, Love the game just a quick question not sure if its worth using the spoiler tag but i may as well just in case!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Hi there, Love the game just a quick question not sure if its worth using the spoiler tag but i may as well just in case!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, and thank you!
Nope, you are not missing anything. The trip will be the final chapter of the game and as yet I haven't coded it. Will probably be next tuesday/wednesday for that. If you have all the achievements then you are all good for now.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes