Others - Completed - Onimusume Yankee [v1.00] [unitanoshi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

click_blue_please

I give it 3 stars. Yes, the art is all AI generated. but it's clear the dev has gone over and retouched the art to make sure nothing looks amiss. If AI art is a massive turn off for you, then nothing I say will change your mind. I think the art is alright, maybe even 'good'.

The sound effects are pretty well done. The ovulation meter is a nice touch as well, although it's a shame there's no impregnation content.
    If you played cookie clicker then you will probably enjoy this game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

castoli

Good premise, hopefully it gets updated with more content.
    The AI art looks nice, there's some minor errors but those can (and hopefully will) be adjusted later.
    There's no anal nor blowjob scenes and cooming outside does not result any visual change sadly
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Oakkom

Dogshit, you'd think if they're using AI they might as well make a fuckload of scenes and CG, but no there's only 3 with slight variations, I'm surprised that there's any audio. Its laughable that they tried to pass this as a "game", there is simply no way that this is anything other than a cheap, worthless attempt at scamming people.

The whole point of AI art is how brainless and easy it is to make, but it would seem that the people who crutch on it lack the discipline or passion to put effort into anything else in their life too