• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Anyone know if you can get charms when you're OP? I got my Oni pretty maxed and just now realized I'd need to lose to get more charms (right?) but I literally can't die. Just wanted to collect them for the sake of completion.
Yeah I don't think you can lol. You'd have to use Cheat Engine to debuff yourself temporarily so you can lose... Or just edit save.ini if you can figure out the format.

Reactions: MeltyQuest

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Fun game, kinda wish for a little tutorial at the start tho. I didn't know you had to equip passive skills at first and because of that i lost a bit of exp (exp charm).

Explorer-xxx

Mar 2, 2024
Such a fun game, took me 3 hours to first clear all the stage, cuz i'm such a dum-dum to not figuring how to equip the charm, then i realize that it needs to "click & drag" to equipment slot :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, thanks for sharing this game (y)

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
there is also idea if author is interesting to create hentai game like "Majesty" rts. But i think it would be hard :HideThePain:

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
Seems like the game just has mini art with chibi characters.
Doesn't seem to have a large animation scene...

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes