VN Unity Abandoned OnePieceTales: The Maiden Island [v0.1] [Dark King Rayleigh]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
well if this game was in the 2013 or below that... it would be a turn on with this art style... but now ummm well nice to see luffy get laid and see what gomu gomu dick looks like lol

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
What are you all complaining about? The art work is completely in-line with Toei. :FeelsBadMan:
well ya i agree with it... but that is for entertainment and the game here you know.... should i say it :tf:

ironclast

Apr 15, 2017
You know what whoever you are developer i admire that your still working at this even tho it physically repels me whenever i see it. You have some grit i hope to come back a year later and your art become better

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Damn it, I fell for it second time, saw the cover and jumped the thread with hype, then saw the screenshots. It's like a tgirl trap... or living in the "Groundhog Day"... This maybe the first thread I'm considering to use "Ignore Thread".

Not trying to be mean, but I must say, dev should really consider stop drawing.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
this is horrible looks like a 8 years old draw it x'Dx'Dx'D soo bad im dying x'Dx'Dx'D well if you dont have money to hire someone just make a Text game you will get less abuse that way

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
well if this game was in the 2013 or below that... it would be a turn on with this art style... but now ummm well nice to see luffy get laid and see what gomu gomu dick looks like lol
Always nice seeing Luffy get laid!

He deserves it!

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
What are you all complaining about? The art work is completely in-line with Toei. :FeelsBadMan:
As a fan there's no excusing the animation or art of the anime which is sadly where most people got their opinions and exposure from. I completely agree as once in a while they can create some nice animation and art but it depends on which artist is drawing or animated it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote