VN Ren'Py Abandoned One Piece: Lost at Sea [v0.1a] [Dochino]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
careful using the real name ( one piece) cna get this game get banend form here, i saw somone making a fire emblem three houses game even hsing the name (three houses + another word nasd the game still got banned form here) so carefull that it n ot happens to this one

Reactions: cooldude33

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm down to play for Nami alone. Any other women joining is a bonus at that point.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I mean....he's quite literally a child before the time skip, and he's 19 after the time skip
Bruh, you need to check up on what a child is.... after you hit puberty you ain't a child anymore XD you are a teen/adolescent/youth.

17 is basically an adult. Hell even 16 is. Unless you're a late-bloomer. Just not legally (in most places), although you will be tried as an adult when it comes to crime after 16.
Anyway still no where near being a child XD child is pre-puberty (so pre-13). although the term can be used in the sense of being someones child, but well you can be any age in that use.

It ain't a 5 year timeskip bruv, only 2. so still not a child.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It doesn't matter if you're protected under free use, because they'll appeal and appeal until you are financially incapable of fighting anymore, and they'll get their way anyway. Worse, there have been some recent cases where they utilized legal loopholes to bypass the entire western law system and its fair use laws by filing the charges in Japan, where no such protections exist. Therefore, you are left with no means of fighting back at all.
Pretty much. There's been fights/appeals to change this law by many within Japan (specifically artists themselves under the umbrellas of artist/creative rights groups) but unsurprisingly, greed is the hold up here. It's a severely outdated law (same goes for the US. It's copyright and fair use laws don't really fit the modern dynamic of how music/art/etc is shared/promoted.) created by greed and being upheld by lawyers - who are the ones who make money off of cases like this.

Oddly enough, you see a metric ton of One Piece doujin around. Guess would be that they either aren't worth the hassle or not popular enough for Toei to notice.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Short because it`s a early version, i didnt find any bug, nami personality is close to the original, really well done.
The models used are so good i believe that is the best point of this game.
Hope to see more

Reactions: Dave3518

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
From the pics it looks nice , I just hope it won't be abandonned will try it out when its more completed wish you luck dev !

Reactions: Dave3518
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote