Others One Night with Passion [v0.1] [Salty fish]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sw7eri.png

Overview:
"One night with passion" is a simple Point and Click, 2D animated pixel game. Contain with foreplay and sex scene.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-31
Release Date: 2024-03-27
Developer: Salty fish - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

01.png 02.PNG 03.PNG 04.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

beetle2411

Feb 9, 2018
Is the title sarcasm or something? Passion is the last thing you'd imagine when you see those dead eyes.
Yes it's something like sarcasm, but nothing to do with this girl, game name is came from myself . I have troublesome with my toxic workplace. In one sleepless night i think about doing something that i never done before to get rid my negative emotion.....and boooom! It's hentai game lol. I enjoy with it than i thought, please look forward for my next one XD

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Yes it's something like sarcasm, but nothing to do with this girl, game name is came from myself . I have troublesome with my toxic workplace. In one sleepless night i think about doing something that i never done before to get rid my negative emotion.....and boooom! It's hentai game lol. I enjoy with it than i thought, please look forward for my next one XD
I was wondering how long in total did it take for you to reach this public release state?

• Haha
Reactions: beetle2411
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote