RPGM One Handed Gaming Tool for RPGM Games

FlufflePuss

Aug 20, 2018
I thought I'd share this tiny exe I made for when I play RPGM games. It's a simple compiled AHK script that uses the WASD and EQ keys to operate any game that uses the arrow and ZX keys.

W = Up
S = Down
A = Left
D = Right

E = Select/Confirm (Z)
Q = Cancel/Menu (X)

Just place the exe anywhere and double click to activate. For as long as it's open, the keys above will be replaced. You can then play with only your left hand. You know, for when you're licking lollipops, stroking your... cat, conducting an orchestra, or whatever else normal people do while playing erotic games. Once done playing, Right Click and select Exit (The program opens in the system tray, on the taskbar).

Not a revolutionary idea, but not every MV game can be remapped and neither any of the older RPGM versions. So with no further ado, here's FlufflePuss' One Handler:

View attachment [VIRUS] FP1Handler.zip

The douchy warning above is a false positive. I literally wrote the exe myself, and it's like 3 lines. I think I would've noticed if I fell on my keyboard and accidentally wrote a virus... I don't deny I AM a danger to myself, but let's not exaggerate.

Last edited: