Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
That's when you use the magic attacks to do multi-attacks and build up TP to use her major skills. I was somewhere in the 60's by the time I got to the beach and it was pretty much a cakewalk, but still a slight grind. Rarely bought potions and just used magic and skills.
Guess that is a response to me, makes sense I suppose think I am around 47/48 ish, I just found combat to be tedious as hell so avoided most of it, and the gear you can buy is well crap to say the least, I mean the main characters weapons is a ruler for damn sake, how intimidating is that going to be, I am a shark man and this girl is waving a ruler at me, shark man promptly collapses in hysterical laughter, girl then spends the next twenty minutes smacking him with said ruler till he pretends to be defeated just out of shear embarrassment for her.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Guess that is a response to me, makes sense I suppose think I am around 47/48 ish, I just found combat to be tedious as hell so avoided most of it, and the gear you can buy is well crap to say the least, I mean the main characters weapons is a ruler for damn sake, how intimidating is that going to be, I am a shark man and this girl is waving a ruler at me, shark man promptly collapses in hysterical laughter, girl then spends the next twenty minutes smacking him with said ruler till he pretends to be defeated just out of shear embarrassment for her.
So you know this is for you....
The ruler is more amusing than anything, but it does upgrade as you move along, so there is that.
Combat is grindy, but its an RPGM game, kind of the norm. You just need to get TP to use your major attacks and combat is done, usually that was 2 or 3 rounds for me. Never bought gear, just used what I found in chests and kept what MC had.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
So you know this is for you....
The ruler is more amusing than anything, but it does upgrade as you move along, so there is that.
Combat is grindy, but its an RPGM game, kind of the norm. You just need to get TP to use your major attacks and combat is done, usually that was 2 or 3 rounds for me. Never bought gear, just used what I found in chests and kept what MC had.
True rpgm games do tend to be grindy as hell. well pretty much every game posted here is to a lesser or greater extent, hmm, thinking about it every game is somewhat, usually though when playing these the only items I tend to buy are better weapons, as they tend to make the game a bit less annoying. And I found the jump from the starter dungeon where combat was two to three turns per fight to the next one where it jumped to ten or more per fight tedious as shit, chances are I will simply do like I have done with dozens of other games, never play it again as it is simply too boring, will not be the first and certainly will not be the last to end up on that list, there again I do tend to do clean or virgin run throughs on my first play even when the game does not want you to which probably does not help.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
True rpgm games do tend to be grindy as hell. well pretty much every game posted here is to a lesser or greater extent, hmm, thinking about it every game is somewhat, usually though when playing these the only items I tend to buy are better weapons, as they tend to make the game a bit less annoying. And I found the jump from the starter dungeon where combat was two to three turns per fight to the next one where it jumped to ten or more per fight tedious as shit, chances are I will simply do like I have done with dozens of other games, never play it again as it is simply too boring, will not be the first and certainly will not be the last to end up on that list, there again I do tend to do clean or virgin run throughs on my first play even when the game does not want you to which probably does not help.
I agree this one wasn't the best, wasn't the worst, and I kind of pushed through it. Got one ending and have archived it and not going to play again. This didn't feel like one of those virgin run throughs, didn't bother to be honest and after a bit just wanted to end it. After all the only way you were going to get the big money needed for restoring the staff was either whoring yourself out or doing the bunny bar, which is just whoring yourself out with drinks.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I agree this one wasn't the best, wasn't the worst, and I kind of pushed through it. Got one ending and have archived it and not going to play again. This didn't feel like one of those virgin run throughs, didn't bother to be honest and after a bit just wanted to end it. After all the only way you were going to get the big money needed for restoring the staff was either whoring yourself out or doing the bunny bar, which is just whoring yourself out with drinks.
No idea, I pretty much did what I do with all these games, sped through the blah blah blah that is constantly spewed out by the npcs, so no idea what the hell is really going on in the game, and as for getting big money, that well depends on the game, if there is a area that has plenty of npc's that have semi ok money and ok drops, as long as you can one shot them with the basic attack, then it is simply how long you are willing to do it to get the cash.

Kyrio

Aug 4, 2018
Does someone here has a save file completed of the game ? i kind of got stucked before the final battle and like, the only thing i can do is start from the begin and i kind of don't want it

Nov 17, 2021
If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you think were the things that were done very well? I'm genuinely curious because I've had so many people disagree with what I wrote but no one listed any other thing than that the scenes look nice (which I already said myself and explained why that really isn't enough). I genuinely don't see any redeeming qualities in the structure of this game so I would love to learn about what did you think was done good.
why are you bashing everyone who has a good opinion about the game? this is toxic mate, if a person likes a game, they like it, it's not your place to question it. and stop being so aggressive and offensive just for one game.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
why are you bashing everyone who has a good opinion about the game? this is toxic mate, if a person likes a game, they like it, it's not your place to question it. and stop being so aggressive and offensive just for one game.
Bro, you are digging up a 4 months old thread that was resolved a long time ago just to shit on me and you're calling me toxic?

Teddiebear

Jun 8, 2020
my favorite game! been looking for anymore games like this? like the same art style? this game is great. played it multiple times.

Kitsune7559

Jun 16, 2022
Sure. No actual spoilers below, I'm just collapsing my wall of text into it's own TL;DR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the conversation got heated after this post so I'll just keep my distance.

Yowza, This is my mistake. There are several systems that are only partially implemented in the code and I thought the quest system was vestigial so I never used it and never translated it. I played through this game three times in the playe

I'll take care of that and post an update. Sorry for the oversight folks!

UPDATE: I finished translating the quest log. (and fixing a couple minor bugs again)
PIXELDRAIN
WORKUPLOAD

Important Note: Because of how the quest log works, the quests you have already collected in your existing save file won't be translated. However, any new quests you pick up after updating will be in English. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I've also attached the one file you need to update an existing game so you don't have to re-download all the art. Unzip it and put Quests.json into your www/data folder.
Ohh man, i can't be more grateful, yoh saved my day by that Quest.json

Kitsune7559

Jun 16, 2022
I wish I didn't have to navigate literal labyrynths to progress... But I love that I'm able to progress to new sex scenes right away, without even leaving the map. Many games require you to progress the story, or wait a day, or whatever, but here you just need enough libido (it's in "key items")
Where to find libido? You say in key item but nothing there except the quest item(in on the way to going into desert)

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Where to find libido? You say in key item but nothing there except the quest item(in on the way to going into desert)
You may not have any? It's a bit awkward but because it's tracked via items, if you have 0 libido, you won't have any in your inventory.

Ohh man, i can't be more grateful, yoh saved my day by that Quest.json
Did you download a while ago, before I fixed the quest log? I thought the mirrors were updated with the translated quest log but I haven't checked them all.

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
i got stuck in the brothel, any ideias on how to fix besides reloadingan earlier save? it was after the 2nd body service, and i got an option while i was not paying atteontion and selected the first one, she said something abou light work and it tped me to the beroom with an npc but i can't interact...

omeopatico

Sep 8, 2021
Can somebody help me ? I cant find the sacred fountain, i found a almost broken tree next to a flag, but i cant do anything with it and im stuck in the forest (i know how to escape the forest btw)

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes