Unity Abandoned One Dick Zone [v0.1] [Aximio]

Aximio

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Aximio.
Is this game only for 64Bit?? It's crash for me....
No, I made builds for both Win and Mac x86/x64. Check your videocard drivers for updates, directX and Visual C++ Libraries - that is common ways to resolve issues with crashes. Usually happens that files are broken. Redownload helps.
Tell me more info about this crash, your hardware (processor, videocard, RAM) and OS. I'll try to help.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Aximo.
I got this message when a try to start the game.
ODZMAIN.exe has stopped working
Issue event name: APPCRASH
Program Name: ODZMAIN.exe
Program version: 2018.2.16.42156
Program Time Stamp: 5be43728
Error module name: UnityPlayer.dll
Module version: 2018.2.16.42156
Timestamp for error module: 5be4391a
Exemption code: c000001d
Exceptions Displacement: 00000000005431a4
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1053
Additional information 1: 80d7
Additional Information 2: 80d7765c6693fa1b524b82370f1d1c5b
Additional information 3: 1942
Additional Information 4: 19429bd023b07ec41973c7b23992c07c

I can play Both Man of the House & School, Love and Friends who is Unity games...
My Computer:
Win 7 64-bit SP 1
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+
4,0 GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce GT 710

Last edited:

Aximio

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Aximo.
I got this message when a try to start the game.
ODZMAIN.exe has stopped working
Issue event name: APPCRASH...
I googled this and as i see, it is mostly problem with interseption, coused by other programs. Redownload build (try another link if possible) and make an antivirus or windows defender exeption. If it does not help, look at your OS autoload and remove any non critical programs (translators, virtual display drivers (f.e. citrix apps))
Did you copied exact crash log? Because "Exemption code: c000001d" is incorrect. There must be "Exception".
And maybe this solution with windows updates will help:
Man of the House & School, Love and Friends are less demanding. ODZ is full 3D and eats a lot of RAM and Videocard resourses. I suppose "fighting" for RAM causes crash.

Last edited:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
... some of the example pictures aren't pretty ...
If they're a representation of what the other models and the movements are like, this could be anywhere between interesting to ghoulishly freaky! (And thats NOT the monsters I'm talking about :) )
Will have a look later after my system finished its diagnostics, and share my opinion :p

Oookay... I looked into it and am sad to say its not my thing. Using the computer to generate a voice was clever, however, your choice was limited by whats freely available and that made it creepily wrong.
I would suggest looking up "Ivona text to speech" (an old, but VERY good android tts app), and use that with an android device, you'll find its a perfect way to narrate things.
I personally use it to play some ebooks in audio format while working. Its not perfect, but its one of the the most realistic programs I know. (Sadly, Ivona got bought out, but there are several places to obtain the software online)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aximio

Aximio

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Oookay... I looked into it and am sad to say its not my thing. Using the computer to generate a voice was clever, however, your choice was limited by whats freely available and that made it creepily wrong.
Thanks for your feedback. Really appreciate this. I tried different speech generators and the best is Acapela. But… no free version or trial. Ivona is good, but no special.
Anyway, my plot is graphic stuff and visualization (especially animations). I know, some ingame models are horrible (sleeping one - my first attempt to add woman genitals) I’m working on it. Right now I need material support.
When it comes to voicing, I will hire actors. It’s not a big deal. Just money.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Maybe so, though I mentioned Ivona because the voices sound halfway reasonable in comparison and while they aren't perfect, they work and I'd describe it as a good temporary voice over system until you can afford actors.
As for the models and creating the environment, that just takes time and practice. Depending on the software, renderosity and renderotica are fair sources for 3d models and cover MANY bases.

Aximio

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
As for the models and creating the environment, that just takes time and practice. Depending on the software, renderosity and renderotica are fair sources for 3d models and cover MANY bases.
I already have a huge library of characters (mostly women) and items. Do not use DAZ 3D, because of Unity engine. It hardly recognizes even converted models. The second reason - unvariety and monotony. Sick of typical VN games based on DAZ. Typical poses, environment etc.
And DAZ is not friendly with animations. ODZ consists mainly of animations and different environment interractions.
Right now I’m working on npc’s behavior and AI. “Horrible” models will be replaced, when I rig the right one’s.

Reactions: Gaisa

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Just downloaded, will look at it later. Looks interesting so far.
Sick of typical VN games based on DAZ.
And thank god you're not using Honey Select characters. I understand that this might be the easiest and cheapest way for 3D characters, but I'm so sick of games with HS characters. The only thing that's worse is that never ending flood of SNES style RPG games.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone help me out with this one? I found the key in store room, med room and jail room. Now I have no idea what to do. I have been to every unlocked room, I can't interact with any characters or the workbench, I can't find any other keys... Oh I am constantly being followed by MS Sam.

Aximio

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone help me out with this one? I found the key in store room, med room and jail room. Now I have no idea what to do. I have been to every unlocked room, I can't interact with any characters or the workbench, I can't find any other keys... Oh I am constantly being followed by MS Sam.
This is early version of the game. Last place to hang around is Discotheque (key to unlock is in medroom)
I didn't even mentioned about Inventory, because there is no special use of it (you can take only chainsaw and flashlight and throw it anywhere you whant)
And there is no sexual interractions yet. Only watch. (in demo Dizzy says, that Dick doesn't have a dick, but that's a cruel joke)

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
This is early version of the game. Last place to hang around is Discotheque (key to unlock is in medroom)
I didn't even mentioned about Inventory, because there is no special use of it (you can take only chainsaw and flashlight and throw it anywhere you whant)
And there is no sexual interractions yet. Only watch. (in demo Dizzy says, that Dick doesn't have a dick, but that's a cruel joke)
Oh, then I managed to do all of it :D Makes sense now.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I'm gotting virus report from Comodo. I know Comodo sometimes gives false positive. But I won't risk it.